• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

What level of effort should be put into a friendship? I want to know if I'm expecting too much

Also outside is on fire...literally...

FUME5

Kark thought it was a drawing someone made of me which made me really happy because it's actually Helena Wayne. :3

Can I be Magneto's love interest? (Don't tell Kark.)

The one that makes him think that maybe there's more to life than nsa sex? But you don't get together until at least the second season due to some hilarious miscommunications? And then when he goes to profess his love for you, he see's you with Batman?

Christ, that's borderline fanfic right there. Burn it all down, I'm done.

What level of effort should be put into a friendship? I want to know if I'm expecting too much

The same level you expect / deserve to have returned.

marrec

Banned
tumblr_nrtlf6Q9x91s4tr8jo1_540.jpg

relate

Xiao Hu

Yeah, like I hate saying I'm Bi because I can't see myself having a girlfriend, but at the same time, I have definitely had my face buried in my share of thighs. SO I dunno.

That in reverse. I don't see myself ever in a relationship with other men. I have never introduced my 'girlfriends' to my mom and as I know her her conservative heart would simply stop beating when I bring a man home (despite having feelings for some)...

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
No sparks?

Not really. She was interesting and fun to talk with. Just not someone I could see myself getting involved with beyond a friendship level.

Also, fuck Boston prices. We spent $84 combined. She was awesome though offered to split the bill right off the bat.

Pau

Tbh I assumed the same (or at least that you picked it because it does well to directly represent you)
I also thought this. It suits you purrfectly!
:3

Helena's background on the computer is a picture of Catwoman and Batman. :3

The one that makes him think that maybe there's more to life than nsa sex? But you don't get together until at least the second season due to some hilarious miscommunications? And then when he goes to profess his love for you, he see's you with Batman?

Christ, that's borderline fanfic right there. Burn it all down, I'm done.
No, this is great! :p

FUME5

Not really. She was interesting and fun to talk with. Just not someone I could see myself getting involved with beyond a friendship level.

Also, fuck Boston prices. We spent $84 combined. She was awesome though offered to split the bill right off the bat.

I hear you, and trust me, Perth prices probably have you beat!

I've been staring at a match all morning trying to figure out if I find her attractive enough and feeling rather shallow for it, but, hey, I'm not on it for friends.

No, this is great! :p

Never thought Fumes would be among the few to write fanfic about a fellow gaffer

It's a plot synopsis god damn it.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
It Follows is such an overrated film. I don't care about the main character and the last half was mediocre. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

um....slay me a bit, Cersei?

not in the literal way though, please

EDIT: I take it back I didn't know she was gonna have Gregor do that to Unella

Fuck you, Cersei. You're literally the fucking worst.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
13508882_1410434455774414_996003276475435892_n.jpg

This reminded me a bit of the Clyde calling Acrid while he was in the bath story

marrec

Banned
That movie had a great premise but they didn't know how to wrap it up.

Just ended. I think the last 5 minutes were great, but the previous 15 before that weren't.

Overall a really good flick, but the climax was poorly executed as always happens when you make insidious horrors manifest by throwing a fucking sheet over it :-/

The score was top fucking notch though, and the direction never disappointed.

MARREC

THE NEW ELDRITCH MOON CARDS ARE AMAZING

http://www.magicspoiler.com/eldritch-moon-spoiler-2/

Ooooooo so much potential, I really need to get back into M:tG

Edit:

Fuck it releases mid July!

Why is EVERYTHING happening mid July! I may not be able to do prerelease events :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom