• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
oivxUuH.png

man :(

So.

Tarzan.

Great script ruined by shitty execution.

Margo Robbie is a cutie, though.

But she does not break my 'Murder' trend.

I'd rob Margo.

Also: for such an independent and strong character, she spends literally the entire fucking movie as a trophy.

Ah, so you're a starfucker.

No, I am.

Mainly because they are all my friends and I get great mileage out of it.

My barbecue evening turned into a "let's go get drunk on the beach and then take advantage of this hotel's amenities" kind of night. The sunset was so pretty. My friend is shit at connect four.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I have no motivation to do anything. At all. kdfsdfkjkjllkj

I play Magic casually (it's a severe money sink and I don't have much dosh) but holy fucking fuck I am so glad the Emrakul is returning, she/he? is my favorite Eldrazi out of the three and it's pretty awesome that it's inspired by Lovecraftian body horror. On a similar tangent, those Magic card creators are awesome and on a lark, I made this. Meet Bob.

5s65UOx.png

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I wonder how much vodka affects the ability to gain a six pack...

Xiao Hu

Examen went well but now I'm trapped in the university because it's raining heavily outside and I forgot my umbrella at home :(

SolVanderlyn

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Years ago, I could easily tell the difference between early hominid skulls and what sub-species they belong to, ancient apes, and modern apes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom