• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Bus stop, wet day, she's there, I say
Please share my umbrella
Bus stop, bus goes, she stays, love grows
Under my umbrella

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
This snowman is pimpin'

46-image068.png

Survival of the fittest, dude

There's actually a really good passage in Blood Meridian about this.

Moral law is an invention of mankind for the disenfranchisement of the powerful in favor of the weak. Historical law subverts it at every turn. A moral view can never be proven right or wrong by any ultimate test. A man falling dead in a duel is not thought thereby to be proven in error as to his views. His very involvement in such a trial gives evidence of a new and broader view. The willingness of the principals to forgo further argument as the triviality which it in fact is and to petition directly the chambers of the historical absolute clearly indicates of how little moment are the opinions and of what great moment the divergences thereof. For the argument is indeed trivial, but not so the separate wills thereby made manifest. Man’s vanity may well approach the infinite in capacity but his knowledge remains imperfect and howevermuch he comes to value his judgements ultimately he must submit them before a higher court. Here there can be no special pleading. Here are considerations of equity and rectitude and moral right rendered void and without warrant and here are the views of the litigants despised. Decisions of life and death, of what shall be and what shall not, beggar all question of right. In elections of these magnitudes are all lesser ones subsumed, moral, spiritual, natural.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
THIS PANDA HAS A FUCKING GUN!!

85-image110.gif

Chuckie

Juuuuuuuuuuust in case.
You are basically just saying that Lady Mormont did something awesome. I haven't watched the episode, BTW.

If you haven't watched it yet, I'd advice you not to read the last few pages in this topic. (I'm glad I didn't)

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Me and Cormac McCarthy are so alike.

I still take Suttree over Blood Meridian, though I know the literary importance of Blood Meridian.

“What do you believe?
I believe that the last and the first suffer equally. Pari passu.
Equally?
It is not alone in the dark of death that all souls are one soul.
Of what would you repent?
Nothing.
Nothing?
One thing. I spoke with bitterness about my life and I said that I would take my own part against the slander of oblivion and against the monstrous facelessness of it and that I would stand a stone in the very void where all would read my name. Of that vanity I recant all.”
― Cormac McCarthy, Suttree

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
"Cum in a Hot Tub"

2 parts vodka
1 part white rum
3 - 5 drops Bailey's Irish Cream

Pour the vodka and rum carefully but not too carefully into a glass. They have different consistencies and you want them to mix just a little. Now let several drops of Bailey's fall into the liquor.

Annnnnd sploosh.
I... uhh... mmm...

Yeah, I haven't reached that point yet.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Still better than the "Embryo"

bc7154d825a577a1c26dcc06387a68f0.jpg

200810160917.jpg

I think I used to drink that back when the drinking age was 16 over here. We called it "brains". Strawberry liquor, Bailey's Irish Cream and something else.

It made for some truly vile aftertaste in the morning.

I mean, we use other animal's gonads for our consumption, it doesn't feel like that much of a logical leap of it weren't for STI's
I kinda like rocky mountain oysters, tbh. It's the texture what triggers me.

What is the first one?

Oh c'mon! Just go meet each other for fuck's sake. I can hear his dick throbbing like the world's biggest jackhammer and your moistness has caused Germany to turn into a tropical area...

giphy.gif

bitch wasn't actually directed at you, I just like the gif.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I can't believe how much joy this little fur ball brings into my life
I want a Kitty :( maybe in the new apartment.

Finally found a parking lot after like 30 minutes. Now on my way to the next tattoo appointment yay

Jobbs

Banned
I got up early and ran, then I came back and I sat on the couch and fell asleep by accident.. woke up still dirty and gross

and in that time had a really weird sex dream.

now I'm is this real lifing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom