• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is, I've got your address, I'm moving in with you, I'm your new life coach, heres our daily routine for the next six months.
WAKE UP! I will scream into your face every morning at 5:15 am, we will each eat 3 fried eggs, two venison sausages and 3 pieces of turkey bacon.
at 5:30 am we will take our morning shower together and brush our teeth. 6:00 am we will be in the gym lifting weights and running, 8:30 am we will stumble out of the gym, go home and take a nap, we will wake up in time for brunch and then we will watch some Brooklyn Nine nine, then lunch, then we will play Overwatch and hearthstone till I grow tired and ah I'm fucking bored of writing this schedule now.....WORKOUT OR I'LL FIND YOU!.
But I don't eat eggs and also I have work at 9 :c

Halcyon

So I've been super proud of my wife who is going on 5 months post pregnancy and is pretty much back to looking like a superhero. We went down to the river the other day to take some pictures with my new camera so I can have some new content to make marketing material. It was a really pretty day.

7LVfDDn.jpg

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Oh good, you can never have enough plutonic shower buddies.
I enjoy having radioactive company while I shower as well.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I'm pretty sure plutonic has to do with stuff formed by lava, not in relation to plutonium.
Damn, and here I thought I found someone to share in my hobby.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
So Gotham's Poison Ivy (whom is 13 years old in the show) was artificially aged at a physical level for the new season (read: recast) and she looks like this now:

Did nobody at DC think that *maybe* this could be problematic at a number of levels?

Fluvian

Banned
Damn, and here I thought I found someone to share in my hobby.

Funny enough your cute joke triggered a disappointing memory. Theres a scene in the book the martian where Mark Watney builds a bath and heats it with plutonium, i was so crushed it wasn't in the movie.

Zero²

TBH I learned this a bit hard. Doesnt help I sometimes worry too much about people instead of myself to the point I would lose sleep giving support and suggestions that were never actually followed and kept going into that circle of bullshit that ended up me going really late at sleep and as soon as they get emotionally well they forget about you until they have another episode of "Oh poor me". Im mostly not too attached to people lately because of that and as soon as I see the same thing happening of people trying to use me as an emotional blanket I pretty much change conversation or say I got other things to do. Its definitely better not to deal with that kind of people and people who say everything is fucked all the time.
I agree, I've been through the same as you and done exactly that as well.
I try to be positive, I really do, but we all have our moments of depression, and it's fine, as long as it doesn't take forever.
Give me that hat!

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
So Gotham's Poison Ivy (whom is 13 years old in the show) was artificially aged at a physical level for the new season (read: recast) and she looks like this now:

Did nobody at DC think that *maybe* this could be problematic at a number of levels?
DC is run by incompetent morons(Dan DiDio, Jim Lee and Geoff Johns), they thought it was a good idea to have Batman fuck Batgirl and to reboot their universe AGAIN. Oh and fucking dramatically reduce Vertigo funding.

That show has no qualms with the grotesque and perverted. I get what you're saying, but it's kind of mild all things considered.

Nerdkiller

Membeur

Didn't they also do something like this in one of their comics decades ago?

FloatOn

I had bow tie pasta salad for dinner. Which contained diced tomato and onion, olives and feta.

Pom tea

Then pineapple and grapes for dessert.

I am refreshed.

Did...did they really pull the 1000 year old dragon shit with her

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
That Dennis Rodman thread.

No.

No.

Stop using your D to pole vault, folks.

Edit:

That show has no qualms with the grotesque and perverted. I get what you're saying, but it's kind of mild all things considered.
Indeed. And trope-wise it isn't even that far out consider the kind of insanity this show has pulled off (everything about Freeze is super fucked), but icky stuff is icky.

DC is run by incompetent morons(Dan DiDio, Jim Lee and Geoff Johns), they thought it was a good idea to have Batman fuck Batgirl and to reboot their universe AGAIN. Oh and fucking dramatically reduce Vertigo funding.
What the fuck. I don't even want to know.

Sex in mainstream comics is generally such a terrible idea. 99% of the time it feels like being injected for the titillation of the artists/editors with no respect towards the character, let alone the intelligence of the readers.

FloatOn

So I've been super proud of my wife who is going on 5 months post pregnancy and is pretty much back to looking like a superhero. We went down to the river the other day to take some pictures with my new camera so I can have some new content to make marketing material. It was a really pretty day.

I'm not seeing any "day" here

what I'm trying to say is all I'm noticing is your hot wife shut up

how do you run and jump into a pussy?

Carefully. I hate getting lost

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Zero²;212914095 said:
I can make you some ice cream?! ;)

Aiming for my fatty sensibilities I see. I like it tbh. I like macadamia and chocolate chip ice cream with the hardening chocolate, some freshly made caramel and roasted almond bits. I'll wait for my order boo.

Good evening folks!

Fuck Mondays lol

Burnt the shit out of my right hand on the George Foreman grill making cheeseburgers, I have aloe vera on it.

My workplace, Boomer's Bar and Grill, has been closed since 3 PM Sunday to maintenance reasons and will probably be closed tommorrow for the same reason. Gonna have to call them and see if they want me to come in on Wednesday (the first day of my work week.) if not, I'am off till Friday.

I love my job but the boss's wife has been causing consternation with me. She's been mentioning that she's not happy with general work speed (I've always had work speed problems) and now apparently Jeff, my boss is complaining as well. Which is not helping at all. I talked to my Job Ops (the organization that helped me find this job.) coordinator about what should I do about this. The nice lady will be coming over on Saturday to time me on my work speed. Which is nice but I'm still very paranoid about losing my job. I'm still paranoid because I lost my second job as a dishwasher because of work speed.

I vastly underestimated my financial resources when it comes to this moving thing. I dream about being on my own and doing my own thing but making it happen is proving most difficult with being on disability and working a minimum wage (My last job didn't give me minimum wage. This is why minimum wage is important to me.) I have a credit card and a savings at a credit union but with my meager as fucking hell wages, I don't I could come up with rent without being a real stressor on my meager finances. I mean I'am on food stamps but that only comes every 20th of the month and it's very meager right now because I live with my dad. I'am almost to the point of giving up because there's so much on my plate right now. Because when I first started Job Ops, I only stated I wanted one job because in my Naive ete, I thought I would make enough money. Job Ops closed their file on me a couple of months because I had already used my training hours up but they said if I were to move out of the city I could come up to them and have them find a new job.

Music is my sanity right now. As a proper Missouri trashboy, I'm listening to The Urge right now. If I move out of this godawful white bread factory of a town, I will weep with happiness. God I've hated this town since fucking forever.

Pray and hope the rest of August goes better then today and it has to because the rest of August is not a perpetual goddamn Monday shit streak. If it was, the population of earth wouldn't be as much as it is now.

I love all y'all motherfuckers, can I get a hug?

Good evening folks!

Fuck Mondays lol

Burnt the shit out of my right hand on the George Foreman grill making cheeseburgers, I have aloe vera on it.

My workplace, Boomer's Bar and Grill, has been closed since 3 PM Sunday to maintenance reasons and will probably be closed tommorrow for the same reason. Gonna have to call them and see if they want me to come in on Wednesday (the first day of my work week.) if not, I'am off till Friday.

I love my job but the boss's wife has been causing consternation with me. She's been mentioning that she's not happy with general work speed (I've always had work speed problems) and now apparently Jeff, my boss is complaining as well. Which is not helping at all. I talked to my Job Ops (the organization that helped me find this job.) coordinator about what should I do about this. The nice lady will be coming over on Saturday to time me on my work speed. Which is nice but I'm still very paranoid about losing my job. I'm still paranoid because I lost my second job as a dishwasher because of work speed.

I vastly underestimated my financial resources when it comes to this moving thing. I dream about being on my own and doing my own thing but making it happen is proving most difficult with being on disability and working a minimum wage (My last job didn't give me minimum wage. This is why minimum wage is important to me.) I have a credit card and a savings at a credit union but with my meager as fucking hell wages, I don't I could come up with rent without being a real stressor on my meager finances. I mean I'am on food stamps but that only comes every 20th of the month and it's very meager right now because I live with my dad. I'am almost to the point of giving up because there's so much on my plate right now. Because when I first started Job Ops, I only stated I wanted one job because in my Naive ete, I thought I would make enough money. Job Ops closed their file on me a couple of months because I had already used my training hours up but they said if I were to move out of the city I could come up to them and have them find a new job.

Music is my sanity right now. As a proper Missouri trashboy, I'm listening to The Urge right now. If I move out of this godawful white bread factory of a town, I will weep with happiness. God I've hated this town since fucking forever.

Pray and hope the rest of August goes better then today and it has to because the rest of August is not a perpetual goddamn Monday shit streak. If it was, the population of earth wouldn't be as much as it is now.

ah shit, I feel you :/ I know you want to be independent but could you maybe borrow some money to get things started? from your parents maybe?
::hugs::

1) I think that the Drunken Cheddar that I ate in my sandwich is actually giving me a fucking tipsy tipsy wtf

2) I made Desdemona's hair blue as a sort of shout out to you, Lili.

Zero²

Aiming for my fatty sensibilities I see. I like it tbh. I like macadamia and chocolate chip ice cream with the hardening chocolate, some freshly made caramel and roasted almond bits. I'll wait for my order boo.
Making food is my specialty! But I gotta train more. We could play BotW (when it launches) and cook sometime!
Good evening folks!

Fuck Mondays lol

Can I ask how old are you?

Zero²;212917794 said:
Making food is my specialty! But I gotta train more. We could play BotW (when it launches) and cook sometime!

Can I ask how old are you?

I turn 30 on the 29th of this November :blushes:

Never have ever lived by myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom