• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
No Man's Sky is the one where you collect rocks and walk around planets collecting rocks and buy new spaceships so you can fly to different planets to find rocks right?

Clydefrog

Well there's certainly No Man here! :p

hqdefault.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
what... hahaha

Imagine since the age of 6 you have been training daily under the supervision of your family, coach, and even government, and now your 18-25 and you're now in a foreign country in the Olympic Village, and you're still on your 9000 calorie diet, only you're not training as hard because you don't want to over exert yourself, so you've got all this nervous, bundled up energy, and surrounded by athletes who are the the same as you and understand all the training and perserverence it took to get here and they also happen to be outrageously fucking hot, every single one of them.

Jobbs

Banned
Imagine since the age of 6 you have been training daily under the supervision of your family, coach, and even government, and now your 18-25 and you're now in a foreign country in the Olympic Village, and you're still on your 9000 calorie diet, only you're not training as hard because you don't want to over exert yourself, so you've got all this nervous, bundled up energy, and surrounded by athletes who are the the same as you and understand all the training and perserverence it took to get here and they also happen to be outrageously fucking hot, every single one of them.

Yeah I've heard a lot of olympic banging goes on

Incidentally I don't typically find the olympics or olympians very sexy though for whatever reason. I just never see that side of it

My favorite event is Curling, though, which for some reason often has beautiful women involved

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.

Above average. Nice.

4? I dunno. How are we scaling this?

1 to 4

7/10. Hard to complain in general, but I'm suffering builtiness (boredom + guilt = built) because I got so little done today, and I got so little done today specifically because I looked for any excuse to not work on what I need to work on because I dread it so much.

Also a tad restless because I haven't seen my gf all day

Think if five things you are greatful for

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
The whole 'every Olympic athlete is smoking hot" narrative is bogus.

On the way to practice fields, "the girls are in skimpy panties and bras, the dudes in underwear, so you see what everybody is working with from the jump," says Breaux Greer, an American javelin thrower. "Even if their face is a 7, their body is a 20." In Beijing, even the adolescent female gymnasts got sassy with the water polo and judo boys who shared their training room. "That's where most of my socialization took place -- in a tub, up to my chest in ice water," says silver medalist Alicia Sacramone, then 20, who served as den mother to her teammates. "The younger girls would try to flirt with stuff like, 'Look at that butt on him!' I'm like, 'Excuse me, did that just come out of your mouth? Don't pay attention to his butt!'"

Quickly the reality sinks in that the village is "just a magical, fairy-tale place, like Alice in Wonderland, where everything is possible," says Carrie Sheinberg, an alpine skier at the '94 Winter Games and a reporter for subsequent Olympics. "You could win a gold medal and you can sleep with a really hot guy."

She got a point bro

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
There are some robust shotputters but most other events it's wall to wall corded muscle and abs and shit.

FUME5

There are some robust shotputters but most other events it's wall to wall corded muscle and abs and shit.

Powerlifting, wrestling, long distance runners...there are a lot of sports where the physique you need / develop to compete at the top don't fall into conventionally aesthetically pleasing parameters.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Powerlifting, wrestling, long distance runners...there are a lot of sports where the physique you need / develop to compete at the top don't fall into conventionally aesthetically pleasing parameters.

I'd google for pictures of sexy powerlifters, wrestlers, and long distance runners, but then i'd have nothing to do tonight.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Super fit Olympics orgy is my fantasy.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Eric will never not be the condom guy after this.

EatChildren

Eric is the true mvp gold medalist

EatChildren

yeah I know :)

Lemme answer them for you

- baben gf who gives good smoochin
- cool game idea and dev skills and fan support
- sickmad entourage of radical online buddies
- genuine run buzz and physical capabilities
- new bed for fresh bedly adventures

FUME5

You sound like you'd enjoy watching with my aunt and her family. :p The whole point of the Olympics is to make fun of women's bodies apparently.

I went back and forth on that post because it is very close to body shaming, but my point stands, male or female just because you are an athlete doesn't mean your body is automatically considered "hot" by the majority.

The number of Chrono's that Naga has negated with Song is ludicrous.

Na'vi pls

Uh huh.

Pau

I went back and forth on that post because it is very close to body shaming, but my point stands, male or female just because you are an athlete doesn't mean your body is automatically considered "hot" by the majority.
I never really took the whole narrative to mean that. Just that if you exercise and are physically fit, you're more likely to have a body that meets traditional standards of beauty.

Jobbs

Banned
Lemme answer them for you

- baben gf who gives good smoochin
- cool game idea and dev skills and fan support
- sickmad entourage of radical online buddies
- genuine run buzz and physical capabilities
- new bed for fresh bedly adventures

Haha pretty much :) I mean I still don't know if I'm much good at the gamedev thing but that will be borne out by the public

No, it was body shaming, that's how it came across. "Here's what a non sexy woman looks like" was the content of the post.

And who cares anyway? I never watch the olympics for sexual titillation, I guess I must be weird though

FUME5

Your GIF has encapsulated Mutambaman's Naga Siren play and how he would drop Song of the Siren any time Dendi or General would get aggressive at all.

Your GIF is my pain.

Now I get it.

No, it was body shaming, that's how it came across. "Here's what a non sexy woman looks like" was the content of the post.

And who cares anyway? I never watch the olympics for sexual titillation, I guess I must be weird though

One of those was a dude, and I posted in response to Transhuman. I don't watch the Olympics full stop. Let's not pretend there wasn't a "50 hottest Olympic bulges" or whatever that Funky posted yesterday.

I never really took the whole narrative to mean that. Just that if you exercise and are physically fit, you're more likely to have a body that meets traditional standards of beauty.

Agreed, not sure why I'm digging this hole.

Jobbs

Banned
One of those was a dude, and I posted in response to Transhuman.

Agreed, not sure why I'm digging this hole.

Both women. You just keep diggin'!

The point is they aren't asking to be judged on their sexiness, it should be irrelevant, and even if they were it's kind of rude to publicly roast them for what you feel is their non attractiveness and all this can come across as hostile to some observers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom