• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Gotham's Poison Ivy (whom is 13 years old in the show) was artificially aged at a physical level for the new season (read: recast) and she looks like this now:

Did nobody at DC think that *maybe* this could be problematic at a number of levels?

1) it's DC

2) there cannot have been that much wine in that cheese

Xiao Hu

At work. Wanna go see boy for snuggles ;__;

Wvg5HKF.jpg

;)

Zero²;212918604 said:
Oh that nice, so you just got out of your parents home? They live close to you?

Still live with my dad and am trying to get out on my own.

My dad's been wanting to live in St. Clair for awhile, looks like it might happen to me too.

My dad is a good guy, but he holds some abhorrent views on race and I don't want to hear anymore.

FUME5

No Windows 10, please do proceed with a 1 hour update, I didn't need to get any work done quickly this morning.

Motherfucker.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
No Windows 10, please do proceed with a 1 hour update, I didn't need to get any work done quickly this morning.

Motherfucker.

Hi :)

We've changed somethings

Everything is exactly where you left it

everything was actually deleted

The latest update took over an hour to install for me.

It was awful. But not as awful as the HOURS it took my shit connection to actually download it while hogging nearly all my limited bandwidth the entire time.

when you lowkey keep thinking about that one dude that won't respond and the other dude that won't respond uploaded a new cute pic
dHHycaO.gif

but then you remember you're single and you can do whatever the hell you want to
X5zMlV9.gif

FUME5

Hi :)

We've changed somethings

Everything is exactly where you left it

everything was actually deleted

Hahaha, exactly, although thankfully nothing seems to have been deleted.

The latest update took over an hour to install for me.

It was awful. But not as awful as the HOURS it took my shit connection to actually download it while hogging nearly all my limited bandwidth the entire time.

Almost flat on an hour for me, turned all the other office computers on so no-one else has to go through with it but none of them had the update.

It was fucking annoying working on someone elses desktop, I am very much a creature of habit.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
hello hello how are we all

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
why did caveman spongebob die?
Memes are pretty short lived these days.

Also, I got Windows 10 way after the shitstorm it stirred up with deleting everyone's stuff. I like it way better than Windows 8.

Re: living with parents in your adulthood: It sucks.

jb1234

Really bitter about the way Nintendo is handling the Metroid 2 remake situation. If they gave a shit about Metroid, maybe they'd start actually making games in that franchise people want to play.

Jobbs

Banned
hello hello how are we all

7/10. Hard to complain in general, but I'm suffering builtiness (boredom + guilt = built) because I got so little done today, and I got so little done today specifically because I looked for any excuse to not work on what I need to work on because I dread it so much.

Also a tad restless because I haven't seen my gf all day

7/10. Hard to complain in general, but I'm suffering builtiness (boredom + guilt = built) because I got so little done today, and I got so little done today specifically because I looked for any excuse to not work on what I need to work on because I dread it so much.

Also a tad restless because I haven't seen my gf all day

send more turtles

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Superfluous apostrophes and commas are probably my biggest grammar annoyance. #triggered

Your' display all your cracks and weaknesses.

---

edit: I've been away for a long time, so congrats to all the newlyweds, new relationships, first dates (trab), and hot wives (hal). That is all.

jb1234

I'm not actually that excited for it but I was explaining it to Lucy earlier and she thought it sounded cool, so we're going to play until it bores us and we find something better to do.

You could probably do those other things while playing the game. Just saying. Multitasking is a fine art. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom