• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I loved being alone when my parents would be travelling for vacations and I was still living with them. It was the perfect excuse to throw a week long bash, walk around butt naked all day long and getting drunk whenever I felt so.

There was one time I was supposed to have the house to myself because my roommates were all out of town, but then one afternoon my brother walked in on me butt naked in the kitchen. Ha. I mean I had a shirt on, but still.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Reap what ye've sown, Republicans.

1064279.jpg

In related news...

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1260450

Fluvian

Banned
I loved being alone when my parents would be travelling for vacations and I was still living with them. It was the perfect excuse to throw a week long bash, walk around butt naked all day long and getting drunk whenever I felt so.

I did this one day and my parents returned early from their trip to find their second born son smoking weed in the living room whilst watching countdown (look it up it's like englands version of wheel of fortune or something).

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I work from home, so I nut after nut after nut after nut I get to walk nekkid whenever I please.

Alas, I'm a dumb fuck and I always forget that cooking with no clothes on is a STUPID thing to do.

Getting a blob of boiling sticky rice on your stomach = nononono.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
My glasses broke so I'm waiting for an eye exam. Might post pics for second opinions.

Having the house or apartment to yourself is definitely worth celebrating! Loud music and games all day and night! No clothes! No one to tell you not to drink coke!

With the heat here me being naked would be pretty normal. I dont do coke but I might make iced coffee by tons.

I work from home, so I nut after nut after nut after nut I get to walk nekkid whenever I please.

Alas, I'm a dumb fuck and I always forget that cooking with no clothes on is a STUPID thing to do.

Let my face cover your genitals from the oven while you are naked. #ISwallow

Fluvian

Banned

Imagine getting a genital oil burn....grizzly.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I did this one day and my parents returned early from their trip to find their second born son smoking weed in the living room whilst watching countdown (look it up it's like englands version of wheel of fortune or something).
The worst that ever happened to me was having the kitchen dirty.

Well, there was also this time when I broke the fucking bed and I had to explain my parents that despite the appearances and my father's jokes, no, I did not get lucky with a plump lady while they were away. One of the legs just broke around the solder while I was sleeping and dropped my drunk, scared ass onto the floor. I nearly shat myself that night.

One second I was sleeping like a rock and the next one I was on the floor, deadass shocked by the impact and the loud noise of the mattress base hitting the tiles as it crashed.

Fluvian

Banned
The worst that ever happened to me was having the kitchen dirty.

Well, there was also this time when I broke the fucking bed and I had to explain my parents that despite the appearances and my father's jokes, no, I did not get lucky with a plump lady while they were away. One of the legs just broke around the solder while I was sleeping and dropped my drunk, scared ass onto the floor. I nearly shat myself that night.

There were never broken things but I would always do a terrible job of cleaning up the parties, some idiot would always sleep the bottles behind something instead of bagging them and then my parents would find them a week after they got back when I'd think I'm in the clear.

AcridMeat

Banned
Bought Infinite when it came out on discount (without having played much of 1 and none of 2).

It was pretty but it was the first time I went into the OT after beating it to voice my opinion on how cuckoo it was. Kind of like a "that's it?"

I wasn't necessarily mad about the story because I do value games trying things, but the gameplay being totally lame at points is what made me mad.

And to go off of that point, that's why I don't like naughty dog games. I'm way more about player experience/gameplay than I am game stories. I like making my own story, which is why I liked the original Day Z mod when it released, before it became kill on sight for all of these survival games.

I played uncharted 2 years ago to get an idea of what I was missing, and while pretty, the gameplay was so unsatisfying that I was left with the same feeling as infinite of "that's it?"

Then again I liked mass effect a lot and a lot of people will argue that gameplay sucks, but for some reason I liked 3's multiplayer a lot.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
4th date went amazingly. That chemistry. We're definitely exclusive now. Almost at bf/gf stage but we decided to wait a little bit before we say that lol.

AcridMeat

Banned
4th date went amazingly. That chemistry. We're definitely exclusive now. Almost at bf/gf stage but we decided to wait a little bit before we say that lol.
congrats!

I lost track of how many times I've been out with my gf. Around 15? And we still aren't used to saying it lol.

Typing on mobile still blows.

You've only asked one girl out before? well you haven't been through the series of rejections most men go through then, hopefully this girl will say yes, but y'know if she says no...it happens, like my first rejection was when I was 11, but I imagine I'd still be pretty bad as an adult. Just take it as character building and try to learn from it.

It's not so much worry of rejection either

I think the best way to explain it is that I'm just worried that I'll frick things by not knowing what I'm doing. Like I don't care if she ends up not liking me, I just don't want it to be because of cluelessness, if that makes sense?

I see.

I stand by what I said previously then. Just treat it like you would asking one of your friends to hang out.

Take the pressure off yourself and don't overthink it.

I don't have friends :c

This is a joke I'm currently at a pub playing Netrunner with a friend like a coolboy

I just don't get the appeal of watching cartoons as an adult
The stigma of cartoons as being "for kids" is so fucking weird

This post was meant to be made an hour and a half ago but Netrunner happened and I forgot about it

Fluvian

Banned
It's not so much worry of rejection either

I think the best way to explain it is that I'm just worried that I'll frick things by not knowing what I'm doing. Like I don't care if she ends up not liking me, I just don't want it to be because of cluelessness, if that makes sense?

I don't have friends :c

This is a joke I'm currently at a pub playing Netrunner with a friend like a coolboy

Oh well you can prepare for that, lol we could role play a bit, i'll be the girl.
"So what did you want to see me about doll?"

Fluvian

Banned
So yeah, this.

The pivot is out of control. He broke the scale. He should honestly be arrested. Free speech stops mattering when you try and incite violence against someone.

Fluvians Brain: Resist...resist....resist, seriously Andrew don't turn it on Hilary you'll get thrown out of neogaf again, it'll be just like February, remember what happened after the last banning genius....don't get political, don't get political, DON'T GET POLITICAL!
Fluvians mouth: Well why wasn't Hilary arrested for leaking delicate secret information in those emails?
Fluvians Brain: nice going idiot, now were gonna be called a fascist and thrown out

Went to the ER a couple days ago for what I think was a passing stomach virus? infection? Fuck it, couldn't get a prognosis until I could give them a stool sample. I THINK I am getting over it, but I said that a little over a week ago and it came back up, but it seems to me it's gone for good *knock on cheap plywood*.

All this talk of dating and stuff feels really alienating, but that's on me.

FloatOn

You are not Michael Jackson

There is such a thing as age appropriate. Some things are intended for kids and some things are not. It's not cute or defiant or original to enjoy something that isn't intended for your age group.

Fluvian

Banned
Why does buying glasses always feel like I've made a mistake?

Because you can never find the damn perfect set. People like Hunter S Thompson and Casey Neistat had or have glasses that look absolutely perfect on them and mine look awkward.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
congrats!

I lost track of how many times I've been out with my gf. Around 15? And we still aren't used to saying it lol.

Typing on mobile still blows.
Thanks!
Also aww I didnt know you had a lady friend. Congrats to you too!
👍

No I need a pic because the Xiao approval is still pending without a face
Man do I have to send you a pic of him too? It'll have to be via fb.
Edit: there we go. Sent via fb.

Fluvians Brain: Resist...resist....resist, seriously Andrew don't turn it on Hilary you'll get thrown out of neogaf again, it'll be just like February, remember what happened after the last banning genius....don't get political, don't get political, DON'T GET POLITICAL!
Fluvians mouth: Well why wasn't Hilary arrested for leaking delicate secret information in those emails?
Fluvians Brain: nice going idiot, now were gonna be called a fascist and thrown out

Because it was determined she was careless and not deliberately treasonous. I mean we can think that every government agency is in Hillary's pocket and it's all one big cover-up, but that's a conspiracy theory and risible.

There is such a thing as age appropriate. Some things are intended for kids and some things are not. It's not cute or defiant or original to enjoy something that isn't intended for your age group.

Zootopia is intended for all ages. There are parts of it young kids won't even get nor appreciate, and from the beginning it was intended to reach all audiences. It's different than something like adult MLP fans.

Plus there are other cartoons specifically made for adults that children should not watch. "Cartoon" is an oversimplification and you can't generalize its audience like that.

he just wants to find something to criticize about him :D
Yeah, probably. :mad:

Fluvian

Banned
Because it was determined she was careless and not deliberately treasonous. I mean we can think that every government agency is in Hillary's pocket and it's all one big cover-up, but that's a conspiracy theory and risible.

Do you want a careless president?...lol. I should probably clearify that I don't actually care I just wanted to make that dumb brain joke. I'm actually becoming more and more indifferent by the day to the American election, except I'm interested to hear from that third party guy Gary Johnson, he's going on my favourite podcast this week with my favourite comedian.

Adventure Time is fucking rad and I won't accept otherwise

Also you really seem to think people do stuff specifically to appear a certain way, between this and your blue hair comments.

Do you want a careless president?...lol. I should probably clearify that I don't actually care I just wanted to make that dumb brain joke. I'm actually becoming more and more indifferent by the day to the American election, except I'm interested to hear from that third party guy Gary Johnson, he's going on my favourite podcast this week with my favourite comedian.
Ew ew ew ew ew ew libertarian ewwwwwwwww

Pau

Because you can never find the damn perfect set. People like Hunter S Thompson and Casey Neistat had or have glasses that look absolutely perfect on them and mine look awkward.
Right? Some people just look so on point with glasses.

That's how I felt. Thankfully mine are just for computer use so I don't care at all.

I'm sure you look just fine!
It's not that they look bad just like... if I'm going to spend so much money on them I want them to look better!

Fluvian

Banned
Adventure Time is fucking rad and I won't accept otherwise

Also you really seem to think people do stuff specifically to appear a certain way, between this and your blue hair comments.

Ew ew ew ew ew ew libertarian ewwwwwwwww

NO! I'm just curious he's going to be on Joe Rogans show with Doug Stanhope, if he gonna chill with two of my favourite people in the world there must be something to him.

Right? Some people just look so on point with glasses.

It's not that they look bad just like... if I'm going to spend so much money on them I want them to look better!

Buying glasses is a pain, I always stress about whether they look bad. It's like choosing a new face

Hillary's gonna get California regardless, so I'd do a joke vote if I was registered. I can't be bothered to though.
You should vote for Jeremy Corbyn

Xiao Hu

That's a good point. Despite intense chemistry, Lisa's relationship is all for naught of Danny can't live vicariously through it!

Exactly. Now I only need Lucy's pretty face otherwise your next dyeing sessions will end you with boring brown hair muhahaha.
Please :(

Man do I have to send you a pic of him too? It'll have to be via fb.
Edit: there we go. Sent via fb.

Mmmmmmaximum approval! Ben(?) looks legit 😩

Pau

Eh I'm not trying to impress anyone by liking cartoons like Batman or Avatar: TLA or Spirited Away.

Fluvian

Banned
Hillary's gonna get California regardless, so I'd do a joke vote if I was registered. I can't be bothered to though.

What if everyone in Cali thought like that and then everyone voted for trump thinking they were the only one doing it for shits and giggles? not to get serious but a vote is not a thing to do lightly or ironically, if you're gonna vote people please do it properly, people died for your right to do that.

zeemumu

the sequel is pretty divisive but I actually liked it

goes off the rails in the end

I'll also say that I liked some bits from the VHS series as well

The sequel throws out the found footage angle by having the footage alternate between multiple cameras that are floating around because they're operated by ghosts.

Exactly. Now I only need Lucy's pretty face otherwise your next dyeing sessions will end you with boring brown hair muhahaha.
Please :(
But it's so much more fun holding out on you! >:)

If you can tell me the name of my hair stylist then maybe I'll believe you. I'll give you a hint, it's a dude with a dude's name.

Also, I'm being told that Nintendo is hiring and I should inform/refer people.

it's for phone work so don't get too excited because you ain't getting into the treehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom