• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
giphy.gif

You actually seem to be the one who needs to let things go. You get hung up on things in these weird superficial ways a lot.

FloatOn

Zootopia is intended for all ages. There are parts of it young kids won't even get nor appreciate, and from the beginning it was intended to reach all audiences. It's different than something like adult MLP fans.

Plus there are other cartoons specifically made for adults that children should not watch. "Cartoon" is an oversimplification and you can't generalize its audience like that.

As I said previously there are exceptions (I enjoyed Iron Giant for example). If zootopia or adventure time is an exception then that's fine. But as you pointed out there are instances (MLP) and I believe this generally to be the case is that animation tends to appeal mostly towards children.

His name is Babette Jolie, amirite? Sounds masculine enough for me :p
Haha no. Okay, my hair is fine.

As I said previously there are exceptions (I enjoyed Iron Giant for example). If zootopia or adventure time is an exception then that's fine. But as you pointed out there are instances (MLP) and I believe this generally to be the case is that animation tends to appeal mostly towards children.

That's not something intrinsic to animation though. It's just a current trend. Plus, again, there are dozens of cartoon shows made specifically for adults. Everything from The Simpsons to Sausage Party.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Office to myself, again. Only this time instead of a planning a half calendar of clients I've got the full two person workload.

This should be fun.

What we do in the shadows
Room
The ninth configuration
I especially recommend that last one if you like the exorcist, it's not a horror movie but it was written and directed by the guy wrote the exorcist and it's got some stuff in common with the exorcist.

if you want a completely stupid but fun found footage horror film watch They're Watching. It's on Netflix.

The last 30 minutes is some of the most batshit insane ridiculousness I've ever seen.

cheers babes

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I come to this thread toe escape Sonic erotica.

Is nowhere safe? Is nowhere pure?

you'll have to wait until it's actually her birthday to wish her a happy birthday! this is the one German thing I'm holding onto.

also 9 degress is still too much. bring back winter, let the mosquitos die.

also I need an honest opinion about whether or not this pic is okay to use on the cover of the application. I don't really have many "serious" looking photos so yeah...kinda struggling. I made it black and white if that helps!

Xiao Hu

It's 101F here. I'm sweating my fucking tits off.

Here let me fan them some fresh air. Don't want to get them all stiky do we?

Get an anime body pillow. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I don't even have a bloody bed at the moment!

Where and for which position do you apply for? Spontaneously I would say it's a bit too close. Get a little bit of distance for your whole pretty face (and for the light).

EatChildren

also I need an honest opinion about whether or not this pic is okay to use on the cover of the application. I don't really have many "serious" looking photos so yeah...kinda struggling. I made it black and white if that helps!

It's clear, neat, and nice so it's fine. What's the role, in that it requires a picture? Or is this a common thing in German job applications?

Here let me fan them some fresh air. Don't want to get them all stiky do we?

I don't even have a bloody bed at the moment!

Where and for which position do you apply for? Spontaneously I would say it's a bit too close. Get a little bit of distance for your whole pretty face (and for the light).

It's clear, neat, and nice so it's fine. What's the role, in that it requires a picture? Or is this a common thing in German job applications?

this one better or not?

I'm applying for a job at an editorial office for gaming content...but the company is doing a lot of stuff. I just always think it's nicer to have a proper picture, I guess it's pretty common around here. plus tbh I just downloaded this application template and it had the spaces for the pics already installed.

Xiao Hu

It is, archaic but wide spread. Now the problem is 'normal' photos have a different proportion of what is shown of the applicant (usually at least the upper body in formal/professional attire).
_________

I like the last pic better, less creepy close up 😄

Which company is it?

It is, archaic but wide spread. Now the problem is 'normal' photos have a different proportion of what is shown of the applicant (usually at least the upper body in formal/professional attire).
_________

I like the last pic better, less creepy close up 😄

Which company is it?

hate to say it but you're actually right this time!

same where buf ended up ;D but I don't reallyyy have high hopes, I just always wanted to at least try.

74F° (23C°) here in sunny Southern California. It's supposed to get hot again this weekend though.

I played another hour of No Man's Sky because my evening plans bailed on me. The game is fine. I can appreciate it more for what it is after having taken a step back from it, but I can also appreciate that I don't have enough free time to do the game justice.

Well they get a good look at your nose ring, so they might think there's more where that came from. But what do I know? I've never needed a cover letter.

Xiao Hu

hate to say it but you're actually right this time!

same where buf ended up ;D but I don't reallyyy have high hopes, I just always wanted to at least try.

Aaaah, I wish you good luck! So in case you don't end up in Cologne somehow we (Buf, Ice, you and me) could at least see each other when I visit my friend next year in Hamburg (he's about to study in Brazil now though).

74F° (23C°) here in sunny Southern California. It's supposed to get hot again this weekend though.

I played another hour of No Man's Sky because my evening plans bailed on me. The game is fine. I can appreciate it more for what it is after having taken a step back from it, but I can also appreciate that I don't have enough free time to do the game justice.

Well they get a good look at your nose ring, so they might think there's more where that came from. But what do I know? I've never needed a cover letter.
I know I said I needed something *serious* but that was more like...maybe not a bathroom selfie haha. other than that they're a really cool place, they have a lot of people with tattoos/piercings already :)
Aaaah, I wish you good luck! So in case you don't end up in Cologne somehow we (Buf, Ice, you and me) could at least see each other when I visit my friend next year in Hamburg (he's about to study in Brazil now though).
and get me some grade A Zika? no way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom