• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Another reason why Id never find success on tinder

I've been told that movies are generally a bad idea for first dates because you don't actually talk. You just sit there. Coffee just seems pretty casual. It's inexpensive and you can get up and leave anytime you want.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Can you imagine me as a parent

Your daughter:
y1AekM2.jpg

IHaveIce

Banned
I've been told that movies are generally a bad idea for first dates because you don't actually talk. You just sit there. Coffee just seems pretty casual. It's inexpensive and you can get up and leave anytime you want.

Yeah movies as the only thing to do or the first thing to do on a date are really bad.

Though meeting for coffee or a drink and then seeing a movie and afterwards sitting together talking about the movie can work. Depends on the movie though

Misha

Banned
Misha pls we're best friends forever don't be mean
Tough love, bud
Movies are a bad date in general. Well unless you do it at home and it's like the fourth date.

I like something active instead. A hike or canoe ride or mini golf or something.
More like second date tho tbh

Jobbs

Banned
Yeah movies as the only thing to do or the first thing to do on a date are really bad.

Though meeting for coffee or a drink and then seeing a movie and afterwards sitting together talking about the movie can work. Depends on the movie though

This is why I think movies are good dates, because I like talking about the movie afterwards -- And a shared experience is nice.

Though you shouldn't go to a movie before knowing anything about eachother. Should talk first.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Tough love, bud

Movies are a bad date in general. Well unless you do it at home and it's like the fourth date.

I like something active instead. A hike or canoe ride or mini golf or something.

That's what you do after a few dates.

who's the dude? detailz

I know being challenged on your indefensible position is uncomfortable, sorry

he has tatts and glasses and we had a lot of common fb friends. we talked about shows in our area. this is a promising start but idk if he could be my "type" yet.

zeemumu

Tough love, bud

I like a first date to be something where neither person is captive there for a set period of time. You can't really leave anytime you want on a canoe ride.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
I don't know who'd be my type here? Would Pau? I don't know, I've badmouthed Batman in the past, particularly the most recent incarnation in BvS.

Hold out for me, Lea. I'll still be here.

IHaveIce

Banned
This is why I think movies are good dates, because I like talking about the movie afterwards -- And a shared experience is nice.

Though you shouldn't go to a movie before knowing anything about eachother. Should talk first.

Yes, samesies.

Especially since I'm a movie nut, and if I know she also likes movies or that kind of movie it can be really cool to indulge in a talk about it. I had a date on Interstellar, the talk afterwards was really good.

marrec

Banned
Tough love, bud

Progression:

Coffee >> Dinner + Drinks >> Active Date Thing >> Netflix and Chill

Unless you're just hooking up then its:

Netflix and Chill >> Netflix and Chill >> Netflix and Chill

FloatOn

I don't know who'd be my type here? Would Pau? I don't know, I've badmouthed Batman in the past, particularly the most recent incarnation in BvS.

Hold out for me, Lea. I'll still be here.

my "type" is exceedingly rare so I'll proabably just end up compromising and end up in a relationship that is less than ideal just like everyone else.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Coffee or drink > book store > dinner > a walk > push date to the ocean > run away > take a plane and move somewhere far > Change Identity >Success

IHaveIce

Banned
Going out eating something would be a terrible first date for me, since I have a problem seeing other people eat, I'm super picky about it, I can't even listen to it, I can get really annoyed by it and my mood would be down for the whole evening

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Wobbly pizza whoaaaaAAAAAAaaaa

tumblr_o9e9xfb01k1qzgjfco1_500.gif

Xiao Hu

Can you imagine me as a parent

Your back would snap as soon as your boobies are slowly growing into a babz milkbar :/

Btw, yes I can imagine you being a parent

he has tatts and glasses and we had a lot of common fb friends. we talked about shows in our area. this is a promising start but idk if he could be my "type" yet.

Now all those factors also apply to me and you never asked me out. Rude :mad:

Jobbs

Banned

Just imagine the possibilities

giphy.gif

I like just random dates. Not a fan of planning. Like just got hang out and figure something out.

Yeah I had someone over on Friday and we had no really specific plans and suddenly decided to go see a movie

Honestly I wasn't even sure if it was exactly a date date at the time since I've already known her a while

IHaveIce

Banned
Amazing I match a girl on tinder, she messages first, typical stuff like "cool pictures, how are you doing and etc"

So I write a fitting response and say "I'm fine, and you?"

Now she is going on about how she isn't feeling so well and is telling me all her personal problems.

Like Bitch we write for 3 minutes I don't need to know all this, just write you are fine and be done with it.

Is that good or bad

I would like to know this aswell, since I may have one aswell

Is that good or bad
good. you missed my capri boob pic
Amazing I match a girl on tinder, she messages first, typical stuff like "cool pictures, how are you doing and etc"

So I write a fitting response and say "I'm fine, and you?"

Now she is going on about how she isn't feeling so well and is telling me all her personal problems.

Like Bitch we write for 3 minutes I don't need to know all this, just write you are fine and be done with it.

I would like to know this aswell, since I may have one aswell

yeah there are always those. time to stop replying tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom