• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Nice. I have two of those four on mine. Pick up Titanfall when you get a chance.

And my gamertag is jel365. Feel free to add
Will do
Ori is crazy difficult but so good

I wimped out on the last dungeon.

I know very little about it except that it's pretty.
Those game bundles X Xbox one price drops make me salty af since I paid $500+ tax on launch

Never again
Never buy anything at launch. ANYTHING

Symphonia

Banned
Straight people aren't happy being oppressed by homosexuals during Pride 2016, so they got #HeterosexualPrideDay? You gotta be shitting me.

zeemumu

Define decent

850-900 US dollars using the just-released RX 480 as the GPU will be very good.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1222740

Scroll down to "Build sheet" with all of the different rigs.

Decent meaning able to play more or less any game currently out on the pc with console quality settings.

jobbs gonna see Neon Demon with my aunt later!

I read the plot synopsis for that film. The hell was that ending...

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Added everyone on Xbox who posted their tags here.

Anyone I missed, hmu @ I am the Anthem

Also, if you got a Bone, Sunset Overdrive is a must!

DrM

Redmond's Baby
When distributor fucks up and you end up with 9 euro pallets full of Coca-cola small bottles (instead of four) and then they do not want to take it back... add some retarded drunken customers, heat wave and you have a perfect day at work.

Decent meaning able to play more or less any game currently out on the pc with console quality settings.

The "good-very capable" one is what you're after then. 595 dollars. If you're penny pinching, you don't "need" the SSD, and you could go lower than 595 while still upgrading to the 470 GPU for an extra boost.

Technically this is getting you better than console settings, but I prefer to give you some headroom to partially insulate from crappy console ports.

Xiao Hu

So the classes are officially over and I should feel happy. But I don't. There is an incredible sadness and anger in me that I wasn't able to enjoy my time here to the fullest, that I didn't find anybody to love or wasn't found by somebody to be loved. Because I also feel this envy deep inside of me that all those other people around me don't know the loneliness I suffer from, most of them seemingly having a joyful life while I had the pleasure to be fucked out the race by my depresssion out of the sudden, again. God, I don't know how I should be able to return home...

zeemumu

So the classes are officially over and I should feel happy. But I don't. There is an incredible sadness and anger in me that I wasn't able to enjoy my time here to the fullest, that I didn't find anybody to love or wasn't found by somebody to be loved. Because I also feel this envy deep inside of me that all those other people around me don't know the loneliness I suffer from, most of them seemingly having a joyful life while I had the pleasure to be fucked out the race by my depresssion out of the sudden, again. God, I don't know how I should be able to return home...

Can i borrow this post? It sums up my thoughts better than i can

Jobbs

Banned
UNCLE MATTBALL!!

haha she already has a bf - sadly - but I know you'd love her :D

I'm trying to figure out if my brother would go with me this weekend but if all else fails I'll end up going alone. No cool aunts here :(

I am going to be making some monster vocalization sound effects today. Good thing I'm home alone, otherwise I'd have to explain all the grunting and yelling

I'm trying to figure out if my brother would go with me this weekend but if all else fails I'll end up going alone. No cool aunts here :(

I am going to be making some monster vocalization sound effects today. Good thing I'm home alone, otherwise I'd have to explain all the grunting and yelling

you're doing them yourself? :D or are you hiring Mike Patton? ::imagines tiny hearts and doves floating around the name::

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Nope just boring me. :( They'll sound really silly until I modify them in software.

I'm not a vocal sex person! go back to your corner

tumblr_lqw00pTOb11qj1cn9o1_500.gif

FloatOn

and I also love first person btw! it looks very creepy. but why does even the gun have to be made out of flesh? :0

It goes with the whole Giger bio-mechanical thing I guess.

it seems like this is a type of game where you could get lost pretty easily (maybe that is the point?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom