• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
Thanks. It's only 10% off though.

What is Zero Time Dilemma?

Overwatch Season 1 started?

It's the third in a series of VN Puzzle Games. The first two are 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors and Virtue's Last Reward. The first two are fantastic and apparently Zero Time Dilemma is just as good if not better.

I would not recommend playing ZTD before playing the first two games.

FloatOn

It's like a weird mix of a fighting game and bullet hell? I don't have a PS4 so I am relegated to listening to the soundtrack on bandcamp.

It looks like top down DmC with bullet hell mixed in.

Reading up on the thread, the character designs were by the guy that did Afro Samurai which is also so awesome.

oh and it's coming to steam July 5 if you have a capable PC.

Carpenter Brut is a bro. Everybody go try this.

I would be okay with every action game having a synthwave OST tbh

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Here ya go.

Since I sound like shit today you may not understand much so here is the text I was reading.
By now, my moose knuckle was oozing like Augustus Gloop's mouth at the sight of Willy Wonka's chocolate river. With my lunchmeat now much like a manatee in yoga pants, he thought it was time to start ramming my brown mile. Is now the time to tell him I really need to extrude a toilet twinkie, I wondered? It was bliss having his cunt stretcher stuffed inside me again; stuffing my enchilada of love with a barbie doll just didn't get my mound of love pudding splurging like it used to. The feeling of his cock snot draining down my throat got my minge mucus flowing quicker than greased shit off a shiny shovel. Leaving my panties sunny side up on the floor was the least of my worries as his kebab skewer plunged deeper into my poop chute.

Yeah, that's my mode when I'm not feeling well too. Feel better, breh. Maybe Doom will help, haha.
I'm in slow motion today so I dont think it be good to play something fast paced like Doom. Might get into reading one of the visuals novels I got sitting on my steam library :p

Risgroo

:: plays Blood and Wine ::
I just finished a quest where I had to look for some stolen stone testicles, confront an old dude with super libido AND beat up a cuckold.

GOAT.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
r5cviH9.jpg

Timu

Fuck no. I play Soldier, Pharah, Reaper, and D.Va

Bastion and Torbjorn too but only when I'm feeling especially troll like
Damn, I kept thinking for some reason you did. Though those characters sound like something I would play as, not sure about D. Va until I try her. Bastion seems pretty cool from what I seen of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom