• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb1234

I sent a picture of me reading a game manual on the toilet to a friend as a joke. That said, I gotta say I don't look bad in it.

This is what I'm picturing with Em's latest avatar.

ec2eabd1f873495dec251d424f57585e.jpg

also this ice tea is delicious. I love Arizona™ brand ice tea.

I mean she is a dog person

Jobbs

Banned
when someone compliments every other girl's butt in the group but yours

someone kill me please

What a weird scenario this is painting in my head. Did you all line up for inspection?

In all seriousness I bet it's just chance that you didn't get a mention and you're reading more into it than needs to be read :p

There's also a chance that your butt is so awesome that they feel like it would be boring to compliment it

Pau

What a weird scenario this is painting in my head. Did you all line up for inspection?

In all seriousness I bet it's just chance that you didn't get a mention and you're reading more into it than needs to be read :p

There's also a chance that your butt is so awesome that they feel like it would be boring to compliment it
Nah, it wasn't weird. I've been told I have a negative butt so it wasn't the last point either. :p

At least I'm doing squats now at the gym so we'll see if it has any impact.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Eh, I wish my butt was way smaller. It's hard to buy jeans and slacks that fit. I'm relegated to tights and skirtts

Jobbs

Banned
Nah, it wasn't weird. I've been told I have a negative butt so it wasn't the last point either. :p

At least I'm doing squats now at the gym so we'll see if it has any impact.

You are such a person in need of huggage :eek:

Unrelated but I'm continuing to be astonished by the tastiness of this tea. It's "green tea with pomegranate infusion". I put one packet of artificial sweetener in it and nothing else and it's so god damn good.

Jobbs

Banned
Have you seen Colombian women?

Uhh.. Maybe? Shakira's nice, I guess. And I like Pau!

I'm not sure if you're saying that size is too big or too small, in any case I do see some round butts when looking up Colombian stuff.

It's such a particularly narrow view of beauty.

Pau

Every third post is someone saying something stupid

I was talking about South Korean beauty culture recently. It's pretty intense. 60% of women there have plastic surgery by their 20s. I wonder how that compares to Colombia
I've tried looking up the statistics but never have found 'em. I don't think it's quite as bad, but I think I know about two adult Colombian women who haven't had plastic surgery. Most have had multiple.

It's not looked down upon like it is here, but it still feels like a damned if you do, damned if you don't kind of thing.

And as for your question, 32DD is, in the USA, an average size at best. Don't even want to think about it in relation to Colombia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom