• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
You could have said copy paste Vazra

But ur thirst isn't lowkey tho.

debce52892.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Game of Thrones S5 spoiler

JON NIGHT'S WATCH COMMANDER NOW WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Timu

Ok, I'm going to try to get Overwatch this Friday when I actually get money!

This seems like a different style of shooter from what I'm used to as I didn't play Team Fortress 2 so I'm wondering how well I would do. I'm more into military ones like Battlefield and such. I'm definitely gonna practice a lot, thank god it has bots, because I love bots.

Also, I don't like to snipe much as I'm more of a assault guy who doesn't like to camp.

I should had gotten the game earlier as I'm buying PC parts for my next PC late this year.

Everything at work is pissing me off today. Every little thing that normally doesn't bother me is driving me insane now. I want to blame the heat, or biology, or corcumstance, but really it's just me in a bad mood. I think I'm just going to go home. I want to be in a better mood for the wedding rehearsal planning tonight. -_-

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Everything at work is pissing me off today. Every little thing that normally doesn't bother me is driving me insane now. I want to blame the heat, or biology, or corcumstance, but really it's just me in a bad mood. I think I'm just going to go home. I want to be in a better mood for the wedding rehearsal planning tonight. -_-
There are days like that.

A cold riesling on a hot day is great... just saying.

Timu

Bastion is cheap af
I need to check him out as soon as I get it.=p

100. well i'm talking about competitive ranks though. theres two different kinds. one just to show individual progress and one that matters for competitive. both go up to 100 but the individual one does prestige
Knowing how I am with multiplayer nowadays it would take years for me to reach that. Kind of a shame as in the past I would reach that in less than a month or so as I would play multiplayer almost every day, no lie!

Clydefrog

I feel like I'm forced to play reaper in competitive Overwatch. Played my first two matches last night and we stomped both teams handedly.

zeemumu

I was flipping through my notebook looking for a blank page and I came across a page with a single sentence that says "Interrogate people about their lives and collect odor sample for dogs" followed by a picture of a stick man. It took me a while to realize that this was from some notes that I took on a German film about east and west Germany some time ago.

Misha

Banned
got my first taste of what people mean when they talk about toxic players. for some reason this one guy was convinced lucio is bad and threatened to report me

Jobbs

Banned
got my first taste of what people mean when they talk about toxic players. for some reason this one guy was convinced lucio is bad....

Amplify that by twenty and make it every other match and that's league of legends toxicity

League of legends toxicity laughs at overwatch toxicity

I was flipping through my notebook looking for a blank page and I came across a page with a single sentence that says "Interrogate people about their lives and collect odor sample for dogs" followed by a picture of a stick man. It took me a while to realize that this was from some notes that I took on a German film about east and west Germany some time ago.

I think you should take this as a sign and interrogate some people about odor samples for dogs.

It's from Das Leben der Anderen aka The Lives of Others

zeemumu

It's from Das Leben der Anderen aka The Lives of Others

Yeah I remember. Our professor had us watch it last quarter for Computers and Society.

They bugged the shit out of this artist's house and then the guy has a change of heart at the last minute and lets the artist get away with it, and then the artist's actress wife gets run over.

Jobbs

Banned
Wonder how lewd

For some reason people like to send me sexy pics so Ive mostly gotten over the nosebleeds

Btw I just hung out with a random tomcat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom