• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
Guys speaking German is pretty hot.

Possibly biased because of Michael Fassbender.

Oh I didn't realize he was German. For some reason I always thought he was English.

I was involved with and briefly lived with a swedish girl and I didn't speak Swedish and her spoken English was pretty bad. We'd communicate over text a lot even while in the same house. It was surreal/awesome/terrible.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Guys speaking German is pretty hot.

Possibly biased because of Michael Fassbender.

c3Ebtay.gif

Nerdkiller

Membeur
this might sound superficial but there's truth in this: since most German men are incompetent of wooing or even approaching girls, people from other countries actually have like...HUGE chances here. I mean the last person I dated was from the US too. +two of my closest friends only date Americans lol. try again+knock yourself out!
I am swimming the English Channel as I speak and will continue running on foot as I make land.

Oh I didn't realize he was German. For some reason I always thought he was English.

I was involved with and briefly lived with a swedish girl and I didn't speak Swedish and her spoken English was pretty bad. We'd communicate over text a lot even while in the same house. It was surreal/awesome/terrible.
He just happens to be an Irishman too.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Today was good. Except I'm pretty sure I unintentionally insulted my project manager without meaning to when giving feedback on a meeting. I'll have to mention to him tomorrow that I didn't mean it as an insult to him.

Interpersonel relations at work are difficult. I also saw one of my coworkers on Tinder tonight.

Jobbs

Banned
on my fourth tea

I'm out of control.

Fair enough, I have almost no nostalgia (and certainly no reverence) for the properties of my youth so I don't really give a shit about the new GB movie either way. Plus, I figured you'd rather be busted by women.

I have some nostalgic feelings here and there but I've always thought Ghostbusters was dumb. Best thing about it is the theme song

FloatOn

Also the price for the VR sets I dont see them being too big as people are expecting them to be.

I imagine PlayStation VR will take off more so than pc VR for exactly that reason.

It will take several iterations before it really becomes mainstream. The potential is there but it's going to take awhile.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I imagine PlayStation VR will take off more so than pc VR for exactly that reason.

It will take several iterations before it really becomes mainstream. The potential is there but it's going to take awhile.

PSVR is 400 right?

FloatOn

PSVR is 400 right?

I thought I heard about some bundle that was a little more than that.

But beyond the price I think console makers try to make it as idiot proof as possible and if they can deliver on that then I think it will catch on quicker than what I expect.

zeemumu

Do you guys ever need to take a breather and remind yourselves what it's all for? I just had one of those moments. I think I'm starting to remember why I'm doing all of this...you know, all this life stuff.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Last time someone posted drawers in this thread they were in a laundry basket.

FUME5

I'm usually an early adopter, but not for VR, definitely wait a few iterations, although PSVR is a little bit tempting.

Xbone picked up. And doom for ps4.

and my vaporiser came in the mail
Good day so far

That better be for weed only.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
That's the fucker that got indicted for spending 30k of taxpayer money on Steam games, isn't it?

In April 2016 Hunter came under scrutiny of the FEC regarding his use of campaign funds for personal expenses.[50] Hunter and his wife, Margaret, who is paid $3,000 monthly from campaign funds in her role as campaign manager, shared a campaign fund credit card with charges being questioned. The expenses included $1,302 in charges for video games, a donation to their son's school, and oral and facial surgery. Hunter returned from international travel to address any issues, promising to correct any inappropriate or mistaken charges.

7228342_the-twenty-cultural-moments-that-defined_tcfc9c9c4.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I look so soft now. tomorrow I gotta shave the arms and fix anything left on my belly. My legs may remain hairy tho cause I aint going to spend an hour shaving my whole body. Chest alone was 15 minutes.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Lisa, marijuana is a crutch you wouldn't need if you gave in to the power of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom