• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Marijuana is a crutch used by deadbeats who don't give in to the power of homosexuality.

FUME5

GmsezI6.jpg

Marijuana is dope.

Gah. Now he's talking shit about our own cousin.

"X went to college and took some Native American bullshit class. I dunno, maybe her dad was a little Indian."

Jobbs

Banned
Weed makes me anxious. :(

I'm watching a video where an australian girl is showing how to put pony tail extensions on.

what is fakegaf? seriously. i see this thread all the time, and i always wonder what it is. i've gone through tons of pages and i can't figure it out.

if it's a drunk/high thread, what is the word fake for

FUME5

Weed and antidepressants don't mix. At least for me.

A guy from uni came over to my place to smoke (friend of friends who came round a little after), no-one bothered to inform me he was on anti-psychotics.

Convincing him I wasn't going to kill him made for a fun night.

what is fakegaf? seriously. i see this thread all the time, and i always wonder what it is. i've gone through tons of pages and i can't figure it out.

Do you like to talk shit?

Are you thirsty?

If so, welcome.

Pau

It's a hold over from January when people use real pictures of themselves for a month. Then in February use drawings (fake) pictures of themselves. Creates a little community and for the rest of the year we hang out here.

Knew a girl that mixed these a couple years ago.
Were good friends, but once I got my GF, she full on stopped talking to me. :|
I know those types of friends. :/

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

FakeGaf is as real as it gets.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Weed makes me anxious. :(

I'm watching a video where an australian girl is showing how to put pony tail extensions on.
It makes me laugh and turned on. Maybe I shouldn't do it alone anymore haha.
A guy from uni came over to my place to smoke (friend of friends who came round a little after), no-one bothered to inform me he was on anti-psychotics.

Convincing him I wasn't going to kill him made for a fun night.
Whoo boy that does not sound good.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
My best friend throughout all of middle and high school no longer talks to me since he got married

zeemumu

I feel like I could date but there's a part of me that won't allow me to actually take dating seriously until I actually get my shit mostly together.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
That's his loss. If he ends up getting divorced, he'll regret having ditched you (and probably other friends as well).
I'm not petty so I'd probably just start talking to him again to be honest, lol

I've been having to much fun for no reason drawing a sonic popsicle, the L life is best life B^)
I got the inspiration for seeing my little cousin eat one today

jb1234

I'm not petty so I'd probably just start talking to him again to be honest, lol

I wouldn't but not because I'm being petty. I wouldn't trust him not to do the same thing once another woman wraps him around her finger. I'm not going to waste my time investing myself in someone else if they're just going to bail.

I don't know who she is either but she is new bae :3

here is the sonic popsicle drawing, i'm sure you guys have nostalgia of eating that, shit was good , I need a hobby or a 24 hour gym , these nights are being wasted 0_o

hire me game developers for your games , I can draw even worse B^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom