• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I could date but there's a part of me that won't allow me to actually take dating seriously until I actually get my shit mostly together.

pro tip: nobody has all their shit together.

here is the sonic popsicle drawing, i'm sure you guys have nostalgia of eating that, shit was good , I need a hobby or a 24 hour gym , these nights are being wasted 0_o

hire me game developers for your games , I can draw even worse B^)

hahahaha that's great

I've been doing art research for the past hour and a half. It's kind of frustrating.

I had this idea for the game I'm working on where poorer locations would look a lot more medieval, and wealthier locations would look a lot more Victorian. For some reason it all made sense in my head, but now in practice it looks like an awful mishmash made by someone who didn't do any research or a group of people who aren't working as a team or... something. So now I'm trying to figure out what direction I need to go in to solve this. My artbooks are helping a lot though.

Set must have been very cold for that vid.

ColdNatalie.png

Wow that is not a flattering picture.

I had this idea for the game I'm working on where poorer locations would look a lot more medieval, and wealthier locations would look a lot more Victorian. For some reason it all made sense in my head, but now in practice it looks like an awful mishmash made by someone who didn't do any research or a group of people who aren't working as a team or... something. So now I'm trying to figure out what direction I need to go in to solve this. My artbooks are helping a lot though.

Try tying them together via color schemes, maybe.

#FreeTheNipple

yeah well the sexist TOS prevents that

Images of a sexual or profane nature are discouraged. Images presenting exposed genitalia, bared buttocks, and/or female nipple/aureola are not allowed. Outside of this, common sense and a "safe-for-work" rule should be the primary considerations. Do not spam meme images or any other image macro. Avatar images should be static and entirely "G-rated" and family-friendly.

There was a time above: a time before. There were perfect things, diamond absolutes. How things fall. Things on earth. And what falls... is fallen.

In the dream, they took me to the light. A beautiful lie.

this monologue is perfect tbh

Ladies, feel free to PM me your nipples as a blow against the patriarchal double standards.

Not now. I'm watching Batman. Also naaaah.

Pau

Buuuuut, my man nipples would be totally ok lol

@Pau: Can you confirm?
I'm such a fake Latina; I totally orgasm in English. Actually I'm pretty shy about making noise and we live with my sister so we have to be quiet anyways most of the time. :/

Symphonia

Banned
So that girl texted me again saying she was conflicted the other day and that she might want to meet up for a drink and discuss 'us' and shit. After she made me feel like shit the other day, I dunno if I want to. But I really like her.

Xiao Hu

So that girl texted me again saying she was conflicted the other day and that she might want to meet up for a drink and discuss 'us' and shit. After she made me feel like shit the other day, I dunno if I want to. But I really like her.

Then just do it, sheesh.

MutFox

Banned
Glad the laws are getting lax on nipples.
It's nice women have the choice here to go topless.
Guys have had the option, like forever,
and you see it a lot in the summer.

Plus they're used to feed babies,
and women shouldn't have to feel shame doing that wherever they want.
We need to get desensitized to the nipple.

Xiao Hu

I've added those of you who wrote their names last night.

I'm LucianCat666

2satan4me. My mom won't approve...

Yeah, because it's just that easy.

Welp, you see you've got somebody interested in you and you are obviously still interested in her. I don't know what happened between the two of you but I'm pretty convinced that there is nothing to lose by spending some time together and just talk to figure it out.

MutFox

Banned
Last console was a Wii U...
Barely play it though...
Will probably get a PS4 and barely play it too.

PC is just too good and cheap.
Built my PC in 2008, still plays everything.
Will probably do a GPU update real soon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom