• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I don't think I've gotten into new music since the 00's that isn't movie or game soundtracks.

Basically if it was in a Tony Hawk game I probably listened to it and liked it. They always picked the bands I liked

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
When you discover that your pop idol is a total asshole.

9gSBTq3.png

What does make dickpic lovely in the first place?

A MLP figurine riding it.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Sometimes I wonder if y'all a bunch of jokers or if you are legit trading dixpix.

It's hard to tell with such a bunch of thirsting weirdos.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Sometimes I wonder if y'all a bunch of jokers or if you are legit trading dixpix.

It's hard to tell with such a bunch of thirsting weirdos.
I feel like you're the only normal person in the thread

An oasis of sanity in a desert of crazed thirst

SolVanderlyn

You're such a wise old fellow.

Teach me your ways.
Step 1: feed a hopping dog

tumblr_n9nut6pM4z1qh6swzo1_500.gif

Come back to me once you have completed my task.

SolVanderlyn

What happened to its other leg :(

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
No need to be. She's as fast now as she was when she had four legs. The little bugger nearly managed to run away a few months ago. Took a good fifteen minutes to catch her, and nearly got me run over in the process.
Ok I'm happy again.
I'm also happy coz I'm cooking pizza.

And also the pm I missed.

I read somewhere chrome had turned shit. Is it good again?

I don't know. I've never found a browser I liked better, and at this point Chrome does too much for me to let me escape to another ecosystem.

"do overweight people annoy you?"

what the fuck okcupid

I read an article that said they lead with the most controversial questions, which respondents are most likely to differ on. That way you more quickly filter out people with different ideologies than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom