• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiao Hu

It was.

I was pushed up against a wall and...things were happening.

You got arrested in your dream? Jesus...

@Lea and Jobbs:

Pf0b76E.jpg

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Home alone, others are at the blackcurrant plantation. We have 12 bushes of it, enough for yearly supply of blackcurrant syrup

Jobbs

Banned
jobbs I need some good old Emo for today

maybe it's a tofu dog!

I don't trust ugly tattoos sorry, I'd know it was a lie

Plus if someone's actually a vegan they are doing it for their own reasons not to broadcast it (contrary to the running joke)

anyway I'm also

IxAHL6f.gif

I'm listening to julien baker though because she's so depressing which is great, I haven't decided my next move just yet though. I'll get back to you

I mean I could say mineral or sunny day or penfld but I'm sure you're looking for something less obvious

edit: oh I've been meaning to re-explore promise ring

marrec

Banned
maybe it's a tofu dog!

Speaking of, finally found a non-meat sausage replacement that I actually enjoyed.

The problem is, turns out most meat-replacement products are "Vegetarian" and not "Vegan" which means they use a fuck ton of egg in their products.

So while it tasted good, I had an allergic reaction and ended up feeling like garbage for half a day. :(

I don't trust ugly tattoos sorry, I'd know it was a lie

Plus if someone's actually a vegan they are doing it for their own reasons not to broadcast it (contrary to the running joke)

anyway I'm also

IxAHL6f.gif

I'm listening to julien baker though because she's so depressing which is great, I haven't decided my next move just yet though. I'll get back to you

I mean I could say mineral or sunny day or penfld but I'm sure you're looking for something less obvious

edit: oh I've been meaning to re-explore promise ring
already listened to all of that :( I need new old stuff.
Is Elliot Smith considered emo?

Because he was too good for this earth.
yes and yes
Speaking of, finally found a non-meat sausage replacement that I actually enjoyed.

The problem is, turns out most meat-replacement products are "Vegetarian" and not "Vegan" which means they use a fuck ton of egg in their products.

So while it tasted good, I had an allergic reaction and ended up feeling like garbage for half a day. :(
oh yeah you really have to be careful with some products. you find out rather quickly which brands are good to go though

marrec

Banned
Doesn't exist here. May have to try it when I''m stateside again, if you say they are good.

They're the best hotdog, that may not hold much stock for some people though. I think they taste significantly better than the competition.

Also different topic, how do you guys do it at first dates? Is everything split and everyone pays for their own stuff or ??

I offer to pay, if they want to pay any portion I'm not going to stop them.

*check comes*

Me: I got this.

Them: No, lets split it

Me: If you insist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom