• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
its nice to see in that one thread about working out that theres other people that don't feel anything nice from working out. I kept hearing how it relieves stress and feels really good to work out but its never done that for me. At best it would be satisfaction of seeing improvement and relief of being done for that time but thats kinda nebulous. Usually though it just makes me feel exhausted and even more anxious
its all frustrating and i wish i could have some sort of short term motivation for it

Man that sucks, the only reason I ever have motivation to work out is because a vigorous workout makes me feel amazing.

If it weren't for that I'd never do it.

Everyone over the age of 20 is currently faking being adults. It's true.

We're all faking it.

I feel so low. I want to die.

Por que WHY?!

Yawning is contagious. If you yawn around someone they'll probably yawn. It's weird

Just reading the word yawn over and over again makes me want to yawn.

yawn

zeemumu

Can I join the 'I feel low today' club?

Hello, hello, hello how low...

I'm gonna keep moving this post around until it's in a visible spot.

how do I change my main Tinder pic without deleting every other pic first? :S maybe I'm too stupid for this but every time I delete the first pic the second one takes its place so I can't really change it into a new one D:::

When you're in the edit profile area, tap your current profile pic so it's highlighted blue and then tap the one you want to swap it with, then hit the swap button in the top right corner of the screen.

Misha

Banned
Hey man, it's alright. Summer's my low point too.

Fall is usually my high point so it's a mental endurance match until September.
I know exactly what thats like. i absolutely hated school but during the summer waiting for it to start again was even worse
Man that sucks, the only reason I ever have motivation to work out is because a vigorous workout makes me feel amazing.

If it weren't for that I'd never do it.

thats why i never do it :V

I have less of an excuse for not bike riding or walking tho since those don't actively make me feel bad and can be relaxing

marrec

Banned
When you're in the edit profile area, tap your current profile pic so it's highlighted blue and then tap the one you want to swap it with, then hit the swap button in the top right corner of the screen.

WHAT. THE. FUCK.

That's completely unintuitive.

But thanks so much for the info!

zeemumu

I know exactly what thats like. i absolutely hated school but during the summer waiting for it to start again was even worse

I'm taking summer courses. They have a 5 week for 4 days a week and a 10 week for 2 days a week and I opted for the latter because I knew the extra time would just leave me trapped in my own head.

Hello, hello, hello how low...

I'm gonna keep moving this post around until it's in a visible spot.

WAAAAAT
thx!

Misha

Banned
I'm taking summer courses. They have a 5 week for 4 days a week and a 10 week for 2 days a week and I opted for the latter because I knew the extra time would just leave me trapped in my own head.

I always worked during the summer so i didn't quite have the issue of having nothing to do. actually i wish i had some time off.

the second schedule is definitely superior in every way

zeemumu

I always worked during the summer so i didn't quite have the issue of having nothing to do. actually i wish i had some time off.

the second schedule is definitely superior in every way
I got a summer job in 2014 and kept the job until the following summer. Working part-time (if you can call it that. I was typically only a few hours off from full-time) in retail was good for money but horrible for everything else.

Xiao Hu

Eeeeh, I hate myself for not going out tonight with the other students. Was probably the last time I would have seen most of them...

Misha

Banned
I got a summer job in 2014 and kept the job until the following summer. Working part-time (if you can call it that. I was typically only a few hours off from full-time) in retail was good for money but horrible for everything else.

full time>>>>> part time

also it being retail probably didn't help

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Retail therapy.
0j2M2nUh.jpg

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
There is nothing my daughter loves more than Mario games, so I am slowly getting them all for her.

It's had super weird consequences, like she fucking LOVES Mario sports games.

zeemumu

There is nothing my daughter loves more than Mario games, so I am slowly getting them all for her.

Mario sports games are fun. Super Mario Strikers is better than any FIFA

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

I liked Mario Tennis and Strikers. Good stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom