• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Ugh errands suck. Im being the taxi waiting for dad and my cousin to do their stuff at the bank and kmart.

IHaveIce

Banned
They're the best hotdog, that may not hold much stock for some people though. I think they taste significantly better than the competition.

I offer to pay, if they want to pay any portion I'm not going to stop them.

*check comes*

Me: I got this.

Them: No, lets split it

Me: If you insist.
That's what I'm usually doing aswell, just now a girl said she would consider it rude that I expected to pay for everything first.
Go Dutch. Every time.

I may start this, girls are too expensive with all the stuff they want at the cinema

Jobbs

Banned
I love I hate myself (lol) and you already showed me Common Children, which I also loved. but I don't know the other two! Roadside Monument sounds promising so far thanks!

I always have a trick up my sleeve somewhere!

With that fire extinguished, BATH TIME!

Vazra

You are beautiful just the way you are bro.

Haters be damned
The thing is that I get its meant in a good way but its so damn annoying and getting it often sucks. I don't plan losing weight for anyone but myself and at the moment Im in no hurry to quickly drop weight to please people. -_-

Misha

Banned
The thing is that I get its meant in a good way but its so damn annoying and getting it often sucks.

initial intentions don't excuse anything. i bet if you mentioned that you have a problem with that they'd get defensive and blame you (thats what happens to me)

Vazra

initial intentions don't excuse anything. i bet if you mentioned that you have a problem with that they'd get defensive and blame you (thats what happens to me)
Lol I have been told I will die of a heart attack for saying it bothers me so I can expect anything by this point.
I haven't bought anything during the Steam sale so far. Proud of myself tbh.

(I'll probably shoot my wad on the final day or something.)
Gimme the wad and games XOXO

marrec

Banned
That's what I'm usually doing aswell, just now a girl said she would consider it rude that I expected to pay for everything first.

I'm a magnanimous guy to begin with, I'll offer to pay for friends and acquaintances because why not, I have the money.

If someone specifically mentioned that it irked them though I'd probably stop with them.

feeling left out tbh

Did ya ask?

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
Ugh I fucked up my left big toe at the gym this morning. And not even in a cool way. I fucking tripped on the bar after I finished my set of deadlifts

Misha

Banned
Lol I have been told I will die of a heart attack for saying it bothers me so I can expect anything by this point.

sounds about right.

for as much health concerns my family has for me it constantly turns out i'm healthy when i go to the doctor's. I think they're more concerned about being concerned than actually having a concern

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Page 69, DUDES!

DZ912Jx.jpg

Misha

Banned
reading the bleach thread i forgot how good it started. could have been death note level if kubo expanded on the first arc properly. after that it just turned into a standard shonen anime (though a really good one in the soul society arc and then meh after)

Misha

Banned
its nice to see in that one thread about working out that theres other people that don't feel anything nice from working out. I kept hearing how it relieves stress and feels really good to work out but its never done that for me. At best it would be satisfaction of seeing improvement and relief of being done for that time but thats kinda nebulous. Usually though it just makes me feel exhausted and even more anxious
its all frustrating and i wish i could have some sort of short term motivation for it

how do I change my main Tinder pic without deleting every other pic first? :S maybe I'm too stupid for this but every time I delete the first pic the second one takes its place so I can't really change it into a new one D:::

zeemumu

It's not confidence/self esteem stuff. I mean general life stuff, like finishing school, moving out, and getting a job. And losing all of this depression weight.

As far as social anxiety goes I pretty much just shrugged and went all in. Not much fear in embarrassing yourself while speaking to people when the alternative that I've been going with is essentially hell. Kinda weird that it took me this long to figure that out.

marrec

Banned
how do I change my main Tinder pic without deleting every other pic first? :S maybe I'm too stupid for this but every time I delete the first pic the second one takes its place so I can't really change it into a new one D:::

This was my FIRST complaint about Tinder when I started using it.

Like, it's 2016 Tinder, let us rearrange our fucking pics damnit.

I still haven't figured out a way to accomplish this.

*my salad is delish*

I feel so low. I want to die.
feeling pretty low too again :S all I can do is hang around and not bother to go outside. hope it' gets better for you soon!

hahah! :D how did you know I like strawberries in my salad?!

This was my FIRST complaint about Tinder when I started using it.

Like, it's 2016 Tinder, let us rearrange our fucking pics damnit.

I still haven't figured out a way to accomplish this.

*my salad is delish*

I bet the Tinder plus elite can change pics around to their liking! fucking pricks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom