• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

Stupid website didn't tell me who this magical being was though

I asked someone else about where she swims. I want free pool so bad

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Are we talking dick pics again?

Should I send mine out again?

My inbox is as open as my legs for you
3dfbb19944.gif

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I just like answering these questions. Waiting on the ultimate match. 99.7% right now.
They wont be anywhere near you. I think that's just throughout the whole site. Once you go looking at matches you'll find out.
Normally very well....

Called the bank via Skype (god bless Skype) and they will unlock my card in two days, so by the time I'm in Saigon everything will be fine again...

Fingers crossed.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I saw Lucian once he was on his back like a Sultan while Lisa talked to boys on her phone (scandalous!).

I read an article that said they lead with the most controversial questions, which respondents are most likely to differ on. That way you more quickly filter out people with different ideologies than you.

I really like their system.

... I just went to find my boring, picture-less GAF-quiz-taking OKCupid profile from ~2012 and accidentally reactivated my account from when I was actually single in 2004.

Oops.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I'll laugh if she dies even if I don't know shit. The memes already are overdone tbqh.

Chuckie

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I'll fookin' kill him if he does that!

Edit:
I'll laugh if she dies even if I don't know shit. The memes already are overdone tbqh.

And you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom