• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

Tattoo sleeves are amazing. My family would probably lose their shit if I dated someonewith tattoo sleeves but hey, I can fight my family for someone I care about.

marrec

Banned
hahaha you'll be fine.

also I need to thank you again for the blueberry scone recommendation. Everybody here loves it.

Huge fan of it now, wish I woulda ordered more while they were on sale but *shrug face*

Too emo for grape parties man

Busy writing songs about pain!

We'll have dueling midwest emo bands, I'll be Brand New and you be TBS.

Actually I'm on the "Zelda 2 was a half baked and not very good game" wagon. Some ideas were good but it was underrealized.

I have some very hard to shake nostalgia for it, so I'll never be able to view it totally objectively. The stylistic and mechanical changes between Zelda 1, 2, and 3 are logarithmic steps toward the sublime. Culminating in the best game of all time, LTTP.

‘Like a sparrow hawk?’ said Munro Bruys, anxiously moving his chin. ‘Since when did you know anything about mimicking bird calls, Zoltan?’

‘That’s the whole point. If you hear a strange, unrecognisable sound, you’ll know it’s me. Percival, lead on. Geralt, will you come with us?’

Dwarves are always good comic relief in Witcher books.

I'm thinking yes for the veil and maybe an off the shoulder neckline.

the real question is would he go for the traditional white, a slight departure with a cream, or something new and bold?

I think he could also rock the strapless look though.

as for colors...I picture him in a classic white or something a little bit different like ebony or cream but still traditional. :3
it's so much fun playing dress up clyde with you!

Misha

Banned
I think he could also rock the strapless look though.

as for colors...I picture him in a classic white or something a little bit different like ebony or cream but still traditional. :3
it's so much fun playing dress up clyde with you!

tbh tho i forget what clyde looks like so i'm picturing a frog in a wedding dress

Jobbs

Banned
This dog is in an epic battle and doesn't even realize it

HvFYkgM.gif

FloatOn

I start a new class tonight too btw

pray that there are some cute girls there for me to make a life with!

Chicken tacos sans cheese! :)

yes the taco place near my house has amazing street chicken tacos which don't involve cheese. I think that's where I'll go before class.

Well she doesn't have any pictures from her wedding. I thought it'd be a nice place for her and her wife to store their memories together.

Sorry, I misunderstood— is it an empty album with her wedding photo on the cover? Because that's a better gift, but you may want to start it off with a few more pictures if you have them with a note about her filling it up.

21 year old being married hurts my brain, tbh.

zeemumu

Sorry, I misunderstood— is it an empty album with her wedding photo on the cover? Because that's a better gift, but you may want to start it off with a few more pictures if you have them with a note about her filling it up.

21 year old being married hurts my brain, tbh.

Yeah an empty album with a photo on the cover

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I just bought all the Hyperdimension Neptunia games on Steam, fiteme

I have 2 of the games. The writing is pretty self away and the combat while simple its fun. I should get around to finish them and eventually get the others. Your gaming taste iis kinda putting you on my favorite Fakers list tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom