• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
pibzgWk.jpg

Most other fruit tbh. Mango, berries, peaches, apple, even banana.

Chicken tacos sans cheese! :)
So do you just have all of our pictures saved, or...

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
No but search engines do. That one actually took longer than usual to find.
This is why I delete my pictures once they've served their purpose >=D

marrec

Banned

SolVanderlyn

I'm drunk AMA ask me anything

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm drunk AMA ask me anything

How big is your penis?
When was the last fap?
Thoughts on sounding?
Piss play or Scat play?
Want to use a tenga egg?
If my man tits are Germany and my ass is Switzerland what area would my penis be?

Wait until you go down south

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

My penis and legs will have hair. It was enough work to do chest, stomach and arms and there is still some hairs I need to take care of on the areas I already did -_-

SolVanderlyn

How big is your penis?
When was the last fap?
Thoughts on sounding?
Piss play or Scat play?
Want to use a tenga egg?
If my man tits are Germany and my ass is Switzerland what area would my penis be?
7 1/2 inches or so
Yesterday
What the hell is that
Neither
Wat
WAT

Jobbs

Banned
86bb5a6210.png

For those who cant read much 3.5 soft and 5.1 hard. Im above average ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Is this worldwide?

You need to go by your own country. The average size actually varies a lot by country.

Laser hurts everything. I'm not going to pretend to actually understand how sensitive balls are.

There's no really good option for removing ball hair. Every way of going about it is kinda sucky (at least that I know of).

I actually lasered pretty much everything else, but I've been to scared to aim the laser down there. Maybe some day. I know Holly got electrolysis and is happy with it.

Also afaik 5.5in is the average size.

My sister went the laser route and she calls it a blessing lol. She gets every opportunity to raise both arms lol

As a guy I'll just stick to a razor :/

86bb5a6210.png

For those who cant read much 3.5 soft and 5.1 hard. Im above average ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Lemme check mine now

marrec

Banned
Laser hurts everything. I'm not going to pretend to actually understand how sensitive balls are.

Ya no fuck that then. Ya can't even spray cologne on your balls because the alcohol will burn like fire, that skin is basically an exposed internal organ that needs to be protected at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom