• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
So they even changed the name? LOL They dub voices are not extremely as terrible as I was expecting but still weird

yeah they do that sometimes. actually the dub here was pretty good compared to other, especially recent movies and shows. watching GoT in German makes me want to catch on fire. (I don't do it of course but I caught a glimpse once)

Jobbs

Banned
"dude, you just lost!"

haha

I love this movie

incidentally I thought the stuff with the little brother was funny but I also kinda didn't like it, I think brothers and sisters should ultimately like eachother and they never showed a glimpse of that

50 Shades of Grey dubbed into German.

wakemeup
can'twakeup
I experienced this. in the cinema because my friends and I decided to do something stupid. it literally felt like dying.
Yes I watched it not long ago!

It actually is a good movie, it's not just nostalgia. It's smart, well edited, just feels right

I loved the goofy bullies!

yes that's what I thought too!! it was ahead of its time in some aspects really. you don't really see homosexuality and race issues as topics in modern comedies.

Jobbs

Banned
I experienced this. in the cinema because my friends and I decided to do something stupid. it literally felt like dying.

yes that's what I thought too!! it was ahead of its time in some aspects really. you don't really see homosexuality and race issues as topics in modern comedies.

I wish I was on the cheerleading team in HS. Man. I just didn't think of it.

I don't think I was afraid of people thinking I was gay, but even if I was afraid of that it seems like hanging out with a ton of chicks constantly would have outweighed that problem

marrec

Banned
TFW your pair of green stripey socks has a hole in them and you're too lazy to darn them so you throw them away and then you don't have a pair of green stripey socks to go with your green pants:

Hsv7IAT.gif

I wish I was on the cheerleading team in HS. Man. I just didn't think of it.

I don't think I was afraid of people thinking I was gay, but even if I was afraid of that it seems like hanging out with a ton of chicks constantly would have outweighed that problem

I wish I continued cheerleading :( I was like 12 or something at the time. can you imagine how fit I would be now?! I really miss it sometimes. but now with the tattoos and stuff...

There's like something in the water because you all are extra thirsty today

seemed like a normal day in FakeGAF to me.

Jobbs

Banned
There's like something in the water because you all are extra thirsty today

I'm just normal thanks

I wish I continued cheerleading :( I was like 12 or something at the time. can you imagine how fit I would be now?! I really miss it sometimes. but now with the tattoos and stuff...

seemed like a normal day in FakeGAF to me.

I like how you turned out! Not having tattoos is so awful 😭

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
TFW your pair of green stripey socks has a hole in them and you're too lazy to darn them so you throw them away and then you don't have a pair of green stripey socks to go with your green pants:

Hsv7IAT.gif

#firstworldclownproblems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom