• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
The last time one of my parents had cancer it was my mom and I just got so fucking terrified of losing her I straight up refused to talk to her about it and kinda cut her off emotionally which put a huge strain on our relationship and I don't know if I can change

Which is awful because I'm not the one with cancer and i shouldn't be freaking out but yet here we are

marrec

Banned
The last time one of my parents had cancer it was my mom and I just got so fucking terrified of losing her I straight up refused to talk to her about it and kinda cut her off emotionally which put a huge strain on our relationship and I don't know if I can change

Which is awful because I'm not the one with cancer and i shouldn't be freaking out but yet here we are

Cancer does a lot of collateral damage, don't blame yourself.

You can only try and do your best given the shitty situation. You got people that can help in our own stupid small ways if you need it.

I'd freak out too, you can be certain of that. it's not an unusual reaction psychologically so no need to feel guilty about it. it's not like you didn't care, quite the opposite.
but this time I'm sure it would help your Dad immensly to know he has your mental support even if you can't be there. just let him know.

marrec

Banned
I feel so fucking awful tho, like chances are he's gonna be fine, but I'm literally on the other side of the country and I can do fuck all to help

I know how you feel, but even a few extra phone calls to chat and encourage and listen as he goes through this is going to help a lot.

I didn't know about your mom having cancer. :( Sorry you and your family have to do this again.

jb1234

It feels like everything that could have gone wrong this week has. Stress levels are off the scale. And I can't even have ice cream because I've eaten so many calories in the past seven days that I can't risk more of them.

I might have to kill some demons.

I feel so fucking awful tho, like chances are he's gonna be fine, but I'm literally on the other side of the country and I can do fuck all to help

being physically there isn't everything. it's much more important that he knows you're there for him if he needs to talk. send him a text or call rn. you'll feel better about it <3

marrec

Banned
It feels like everything that could have gone wrong this week has. Stress levels are off the scale. And I can't even have ice cream because I've eaten so many calories in the past seven days that I can't risk more of them.

I might have to kill some demons.

Y04HA3l.gif

What can I do to help?

jb1234

I'm very good at yelling at people.

"This is, frankly, ridiculous and I will not be satisfied until you, or your boss if it must be, has fixed this situation."

I would give good money for you to do this, haha. I have zero leverage with them. What am I going to do, threaten to take up business with another government?

I saw that edit and already googled it you can't hide your shame

I appreciate your candor, but I'm not ashamed. I'm just trying to avoid confusion. I thought I was listing two different drugs, but it was just the brand name.

My mom has a hormone imbalance and uses it. Side effect can be breast swelling, especially in men.

marrec

Banned
I would give good money for you to do this, haha. I have zero leverage with them. What am I going to do, threaten to take up business with another government?

:lol

I guess that wouldn't help much.

Have you tried constantly escalating? Also, writing congress people with your plight usually helps. There might be a local non-profit that can advocate on your behalf as well.

marrec

Banned
I do pushups and stuff.. idk.. nothing ever seems to make 'em grow.

Pushups don't help as much as you'd think, a good butterfly press w/ free weights and/or bench pressing is what you need.

Plus, if you really want to see results you have to provide your body the macro-nutrients to build the muscle you want AND push yourself.

I appreciate your candor, but I'm not ashamed. I'm just trying to avoid confusion. I thought I was listing two different drugs, but it was just the brand name.

My mom has a hormone imbalance and uses it. Side effect can be breast swelling, especially in men.

A LIKELY STORY

:lol at especially in men

will someone please tell me how to get a bigger chest? It's too flat

pullover and pulldown.

You're welcome.

You also get some work on the upper body from deadlift, during its apex before setting it down again.

edit: oh, chest, not 'entire chest' but just the useless flabbies in the front. I would suggest just ignoring them, to be honest. You're not going to make them big by bench presses or anything like that. They grow along with the rest of the body, and its tiny weakass muscle to boot.

Jobbs

Banned
Thinking about getting a gym membership because I don't seem to be getting the gains I want at home. Maybe I need something more

Also Superman's boobs are too much IMO, not that I care much about Superman but throughout my life I never imagined him as being the hulk. He has super strength because of what he is, not because of muscle mass. Christopher Reeves didn't have shit for muscles

Do you think he doped intentionally for the bigger boobies?

I don't know and I don't care, but I'm also the kind of person who thinks steroids (properly administered and monitored) make sports more interesting than they would otherwise be. If people want to dope up and they know the risks then good for them.

Jobbs

Banned
I don't know and I don't care, but I'm also the kind of person who thinks steroids (properly administered and monitored) make sports more interesting than they would otherwise be. If people want to dope up and they know the risks then good for them.

YO!

this is what I've been saying for years!

Why try to outlaw doping in sports when you can't stop it anyway? I say set science loose! Let's create the most powerful athletes known to man and see what is possible! Unleash them!

we could go bra shopping! isn't that everything you have ever wanted?

hahaha

yeah kinda, but not like this... I'd help you pick a bra but if I ever need to wear one too please just shoot me

YO!

this is what I've been saying for years!

Why try to outlaw doping in sports when you can't stop it anyway? I say set science loose! Let's create the most powerful athletes known to man and see what is possible! Unleash them!

hahaha

yeah kinda, but not like this... I'd help you pick a bra but if I ever need to wear one too please just shoot me
haha well okay! I think I have a cross-dressing kink. I've been trying to get men into women's apparel all day. still think Clyde would be a vision in that mermaid dress.

but that pic was from GirlGaf btw...thought you saw that coming :D

Jobbs

Banned
haha well okay! I think I have a cross-dressing kink. I've been trying to get men into women's apparel all day. still think Clyde would be a vision in that mermaid dress.

but that pic was from GirlGaf btw...thought you saw that coming :D

I will do certain things (like paint my nails) but full on crossdressing is not something I'm comfortable with. I'm still super masculine.. don't forget that.. *cough*

yeah I saw it in girlgaf but I honestly forgot about it

I will do certain things (like paint my nails) but full on crossdressing is not something I'm comfortable with. I'm still super masculine.. don't forget that.. *cough*

yeah I saw it in girlgaf but I honestly forgot about it

idk I think you might be a skirt guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom