• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, but why do you think that is? Why can't guys groups just be more inviting?

No idea, honestly, dont want a change to the status quo? I dont agree with it, but thats my best guess.

not a fan tbh :S I don't really like my ears touched, sorry Matt!

fwiw, i hate my ears getting touched my ex rubbed that shit like a cat on catnip to the point i couldnt hear the tv, fuck the gf i had after that tried to touch my ears and it must have looked like i had an epileptic fit.

Welp

My friend was just witness to a bike theft

I had to try to calm him down and convince him that he was safe and he should call the cops

I think I succeeded but it was very much "I have no idea what I'm doing" >_>

fwiw, i hate my ears getting touched my ex rubbed that shit like a cat on catnip to the point i couldnt hear the tv, fuck the gf i had after that tried to touch my ears and it must have looked like i had an epileptic fit.
My ears are extremely sensitive. Most of the time if someone touches behind my ear I'll do a stupidly high pitched squeal involuntarily. This has led to many people being very amused >_>

In more relaxed, cuddly situations I like it though, feels nice

Welp

My friend was just witness to a bike theft

I had to try to calm him down and convince him that he was safe and he should call the cops

I think I succeeded but it was very much "I have no idea what I'm doing" >_>

Yeah if he isnt attacked himself, thats the best thing. A bike is replaceable, really talk to the cops and see what happens. otherwise, realise it could be worse.

My ears are extremely sensitive. Most of the time if someone touches behind my ear I'll do a stupidly high pitched squeal involuntarily. This has led to many people being very amused >_>

In more relaxed, cuddly situations I like it though, feels nice

Sorry but,

HsOfuPq.gif

zeemumu

Alright, so we were playing this Overwatch competitive match, right? We were doing well so most of the other team decided to quit, eventually leaving only one guy on their team. We were defending so and there was pretty much nothing that guy could do so we won that round, and then the game just ended and gave the win to the team with a single guy, so it counted as a loss for us.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
A nurse just hit me up on OKC.
Am I turning into Jobbs?

:: checks nails ::

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
went to a big fest at my university, came back with no dick
my friend's babby was cute tho.

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if you said your night on the town outfit was a burka with a spike club covered in pepper spray.

Or just really bad luck. Hope it improves for you Lea :/

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Ah yes, an excuse to post my suit picture again

Most photogenic man alive

Also this is like six years old

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I can't put in words how much I hate these movies. Lilith is totally right when saying the Amazing ones are better, pretty much everything is. I'd rather watch more japanese Spider-Man or Spidey and his amazing friends than those Tobey bullshit movies.

Hamburg is a cool city. Spent a lot of time there with bufbaf :)

Hamburg's alright I guess. Found a few nice places recently I didn't even know about.
Let me know if you'll visit again so I can try harder to make a proper plan which I then will ignore again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom