• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clydefrog

h73GjT8.png

i'm top right

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
How do you apologize to someone who I know I have done harm, but blocked you from every venue possible?

I should just let it go after a year, but it keeps invading my mind.

A Fish Aficionado

I think I might kill myself in the next few years. I'm living in a nightmare.
My job prospects are shit, I lost a friend who I was close with, my grades are shit; too shit to become a doc.
I'm a useless piece of flesh.

I think I might kill myself in the next few years. I'm living in a nightmare.
My job prospects are shit, I lost a friend who I was close with, my grades are shit; too shit to become a doc.
I'm a useless piece of flesh.

Are you still struggling with depression on the regular? I'm sorry to hear about all that stuff, I really hope you don't do anything drastic :(

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Guys, I'm gonna have to ask you to chill with the nsfw gifs. This is a thread of thrist and moderation is more lax, but we've had two ban three people lately for overtly lewd content. I don't like this any more than you do.

A Fish Aficionado

Are you still struggling with depression on the regular? I'm sorry to hear about all that stuff, I really hope you don't do anything drastic :(

It's a daily struggle. I don't remember the last time I was happy. I just pretend.
One of my college friends just blocking me left and right has just been a trigger for the current situation.

Along with my ever increasing alcoholism.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member

That's pretty much life though man. Unless someone has rich parents or a few good twists of fate they're fucked.

It's a daily struggle. I don't remember the last time I was happy. I just pretend.
One of my college friends just blocking me left and right has just been a trigger for the current situation.

Along with my ever increasing alcoholism.

Yeah the alcohol definitely won't help in the long term. Losing friends and people you're close to is unfortunately not an uncommon occurrence. I'm shit at giving helpful advice though, sorry. I've sort of cruised through most of my life at a neutral clip and struggle to enjoy most things that other people do.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I could never forget Halo 2 he is my deepest pride and deepest shame.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Back from the mountains, went with my dad... peak was not high (1675 m) but it was nice trek to the top. And probably the hut near the top is one of the with the most generous schnapps quantities - 0,07 dcl for 1 €

Also, the summit is a pasture zone, so cows, bulls, goats and sheep are freely walking around.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
I've bought 3 beers already. This night won't end well. At least my friend is nearby and can pick me up if needed. God bless my bff.

My stomach's hurting a little. Probably ate too many raisins yesterday.

Bring on the gas. RIP.

Back from the mountains, went with my dad... peak was not high (1675 m) but it was nice trek to the top. And probably the hut near the top is one of the with the most generous schnapps quantities - 0,07 dcl for 1 €

Also, the summit is a pasture zone, so cows, bulls, goats and sheep are freely walking around.

Mental note: Go to Slovenia before I die.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
What happened with Ceallach though? Someone tell >_>

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
I bought this jacket I am going to look like The Riddler with aphasia.

Yes. The Riddler is literally the very first thing I thought of when the pic came into view. This is one weird-ass jacket dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom