• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
I think so. Why wouldn't they? Everything else is variable. Big noses, big mouths, big ears, big forehead, big hands, big head, big forearms, big et cetera.

It seems like they vary very little. These differences in size would probably not be perceptible to the human eye.

Dimensions differ among adults by only one or two millimetres, remarkably consistent across different ethnicities. The vertical measure, generally less than the horizontal, is about 24 mm. The transverse size of a human adult eye is approximately 24.2 mm and the sagittal size is  23.7 mm with no significant difference between sexes and age groups. Strong correlation has been found between the transverse diameter and the width of the orbit (r = 0.88).[3] The typical adult eye has an anterior to posterior diameter of 24 millimetres, a volume of six cubic centimetres (0.4 cu. in.),[4] and a mass of 7.5 grams (weight of 0.25 oz.).

Do peoples actual eyeball size fluxuate or are they unfiorm? I've seriously wondered this.

Clearly some have the appearance of different sizes but that seems more likely to do with the shape and size of the face and how the eyelids are shaped

eyeballs are not uniform, but the range of difference is based on a few mm. close enough

It seems like they vary very little. These differences in size would probably not be perceptible to the human eye.

so... what I'm getting from this is that if your head is small and/or your eye socket is more open then it will look like your eyes are bigger than other peoples'. Plus other tricks with lash darkness and other contrast tricks. Gotcha.

did you leave with the intention of getting laid tho?

I also want to know this.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I remember her from something. I think The L Word. She's beautiful.
She's also crazy fit. She has a few scenes with nothing more than skinny jeans and a sleeveless shirt and she's got some serious tone.

tumblr_no9o19l79C1qfjlc4o3_400.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
She's also crazy fit. She has a few scenes with nothing more than skinny jeans and a sleeveless shirt and she's got some serious tone.

tumblr_no9o19l79C1qfjlc4o3_400.gif
That's my type of woman

Jobbs

Banned
Okay, I have a date tonight. :eek: no time for a bath.. boring shower :(

I've gotten so tan lately that I'm starting to feel even worse about ever having run for pale king

qvhmw7b.png

Okay, I have a date tonight. :eek: no time for a bath.. boring shower :(

I've gotten so tan lately that I'm starting to feel even worse about ever having run for pale king

qvhmw7b.png

Thanks for the reminder to pack a boatload of sunscreen this weekend. Otherwise it'll be weekend at burnie's for me.

Enjoy your date! :)

I only have nights like this :l

Only to you, maybe that guy you wanted was lusting over you and was too much of scardy cat to say something, or maybe you will meet that guy at the super market deciding if the expensive brand of washing powder is worth it or not. Youre good dont worry.

Only to you, maybe that guy you wanted was lusting over you and was too much of scardy cat to say something, or maybe you will meet that guy at the super market deciding if the expensive brand of washing powder is worth it or not. Youre good dont worry.

I'm sick of all the scardy cats. I want a bold cat that comes and bites me in the leg

jb1234

Well it's not even just maintaining a friendship for after your romance fails, because I still enjoy hanging out with my regular friends. It's just that there's only so much time in a day.

Same reason I still haven't finished The Witcher, and I only have about ten hours in Stellaris.

Although I will admit to one imbalance at least. My boyfriend spends way more time with me and my friends than I do with him and his friends. I haven't decided if that's something I should try to change or not.

Why do you think that is? Is it the dynamic he has with his friends, maybe?

Why do you think that is? Is it the dynamic he has with his friends, maybe?

Yeah. It's a lot of things. He tends to withdraw from me a lot when we're with them, and they smoke too much, and they flirt with me too much, and other stuff besides that. Which is not to say I think they're bad people, just that I don't ever feel like I fit in because I'm either the outcast or the center of attention, depending on their mood. And I prefer to be just one of the girls.

BBC said:
A string of minor and micro parties with wildly diverse agendas are also running for both lower and upper house seats.

These include the pro-gun, small-government Liberal Democrats, the Christian evangelical-backed Family First, anti-Islamic party Rise Up Australia, the anti-vaccination Health Party and offbeat civil libertarians The Australian Sex Party.

The Australian Sex Party would get my vote.

FUME5

Uh, the Australian Marijuana Party is a front for the young Libs.

I met some of the smug cunts a decade or so ago.

EDIT

Nevermind, just voted, that's a different marijuana party.

jb1234

Yeah. It's a lot of things. He tends to withdraw from me a lot when we're with them, and they smoke too much, and they flirt with me too much, and other stuff besides that. Which is not to say I think they're bad people, just that I don't ever feel like I fit in because I'm either the outcast or the center of attention, depending on their mood. And I prefer to be just one of the girls.

I think I'd be afraid of feeling like the third wheel in that situation. They have their routines and you're kinda there as the observer. How is the dynamic the other way around, when it's Justin with your friends?

So heres the thing.

As a guy myself, im more comfortable meeting the girl i date's friends. As a guy we drink beer and fanny about, some girls like it but most dont. Guys just like being lazy fucks, but when it comes to girls we like we will do whatever it takes. i would say girl groups are more inviting than guy groups, on average

I like this new Matt!

I'm not a getting-my-neck-bitten-right-away-kinda girl

What about a little nibble on the ear? I'm always down for that.

I think I'd be afraid of feeling like the third wheel in that situation. They have their routines and you're kinda there as the observer. How is the dynamic the other way around, when it's Justin with your friends?

He has great chemistry with them. Like they'd be friendly to him even if we weren't dating, and he actually often does do so when I'm busy or I need some alone time. It helps that he's quite in tune with his feminine side.

As a guy myself, im more comfortable meeting the girl i date's friends. As a guy we drink beer and fanny about, some girls like it but most dont. Guys just like being lazy fucks, but when it comes to girls we like we will do whatever it takes. i would say girl groups are more inviting than guy groups, on average

I agree, but why do you think that is? Why can't guys groups just be more inviting?

marrec

Banned
So I worked late today AND have to go into work super early tomorrow.

Anyway, I'm tired as hell so I take a nap after work, and am awoken by a phone call.

When I wake up I automatically assume it is the next morning and they're calling me cause I need to be at work.

Naps are secretly the fucking worst.

At least I had gas station sushi.

jb1234

What about a little nibble on the ear? I'm always down for that.

I agree, but why do you think that is? Why can't guys groups just be more inviting?

Part of it might be the age group. I'm guessing these dudes are all roughly your age? Dudes in their early 20s are... well, they're figuring shit out still, haha.

(I've never had a group of friends so it's hard for me to relate to the dynamic. All of my relationships are one-on-one, which is what I prefer. More intimate.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom