• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds fantastic.

Just focus on the fashion.

d6ecd20ab80feab5f335ff763fd0cdf9.jpg

Yes, the fashion.

7f6b9bbaadc5614d68bab1fb013f57b5.jpg

The fashion.

Jobbs

Banned
Marco Polo season 2 is seriously amazingly well shot. As an artist there's an almost endless stream of beautiful things to look at. Colors, costumes, amazingly creative shots, excellent blocking, etc A feast

Remember the "language of cinema" that I said the prequels were completely lacking? This doesn't lack it

Marco Polo season 2 is seriously amazingly well shot. As an artist there's an almost endless stream of beautiful things to look at. Colors, costumes, amazingly creative shots, excellent blocking, etc A feast

Remember the "language of cinema" that I said the prequels were completely lacking? This doesn't lack it

First season was great looking as well and the main reason I started watching it, looking forward towards starting the new season. Dunno if the new season is better, but I do think the first season was better than the impressions made me believe.

Jobbs

Banned
First season was great looking as well and the main reason I started watching it, looking forward towards starting the new season. Dunno if the new season is better, but I do think the first season was better than the impressions made me believe.

It's better.

Nice. I'm standing next to a fellow with a beautiful beard. I must touch it.

You must not touch it

Did you outnumber the audience, like most small time ska bands?

depends what you mean by "outnumber"... if you mean more people, well, yes. Sometimes.

Jobbs

Banned
Lols. It was a headline on The Onion once, "Ska band outnumbers audience at local concert".

This was during the height of ska relevance. I was 14 when the band first formed. We didn't have no audience because it was ska, we had no audience because we were terrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom