• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
I wish I had that Jobbs ghost crucified image on hand.

How was the date?

Good. I met two of her friends (funny how it's always this instead of the reverse, it's in part because I don't have a lot of close friends local and even if they were I wouldn't subject her to them right away) at this place and we had a few drinks and talked about what movie to see, and ultimately instead opted to go watch Marco Polo from the bean bag!

YAY! finally someone who knows how to party!

Zur pahty?

FloatOn

Good. I met two of her friends (funny how it's always this instead of the reverse, it's in part because I don't have a lot of close friends local and even if they were I wouldn't subject her to them right away) at this place and we had a few drinks and talked about what movie to see, and ultimately instead opted to go watch Marco Polo from the bean bag!

Sounds promising. I'm pulling for you too!

I ended up at this sports bar and watched Spartan race with West Point and some other military school competing. We all then went to a house party where VR and moonshine was happening. The combination of people getting drunk and trying VR for the first time was hilarious!

Also there was this beautiful girl with Star Wars socks there who I later found out was engaged :/

Jobbs

Banned
THEY'RE ALL FILMING IN PORTRAIT

OCc61DA.gif

Sounds promising. I'm pulling for you too!

I ended up at this sports bar and watched Spartan race with West Point and some other military school competing. We all then went to a house party where VR and moonshine was happening. The combination of people getting drunk and trying VR for the first time was hilarious!

Also there was this beautiful girl with Star Wars socks there who I later found out was engaged :/

pfff engaged like that matters

also moonshine is my thing and you stole it :(

This reminds me, I still need to start stardew valley and make farm cat Trab :3
:3

Zur pahty?
lol :D

That's the only good part about Sims games tho

You take that back!

I just love how in-depth Sims 3 is compared to base Sims 4. Sims 4 (at least the vanilla game sans any expansions) feels like a Facebook-esque game that was changed into a full paid game during development or something.

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
Man, that guy was hot. I should have gotten a number or something. I have no idea what his name even is lol.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
prepare tissues.

gonna go to this German/American friendship festival today. maybe there will be better doods

Prepare for so many friendships.

Unrelated, but my Facebook app said "fuck it" to actually updating my news feed. For the past week it's just been your belt picture when I open the app.

Jobbs

Banned
Man, that guy was hot. I should have gotten a number or something. I have no idea what his name even is lol.

that sounds so easy. I should go to more concerts

(I'm not doing ear gauges though, not ever!)

oh god marvel lol

probably no need to explain, but nighthawk and hyperion are literally Marvel's Bats & Supes

Marvel talking about boring movies with stupid plots and setting up more movies? Throwing rocks from a really glassy ass house there

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
that sounds so easy. I should go to more concerts

(I'm not doing ear gauges though, not ever!)

Marvel talking about boring movies with stupid plots and setting up more movies? Throwing rocks from a really glassy ass house there

you shut up, you have no idea of movies and--

-- and now I forgot everything I wanted to say

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I wish you the best of luck in bridging the gap between German and American genitals, trab.

Misha

Banned
You take that back!

I just love how in-depth Sims 3 is compared to base Sims 4. Sims 4 (at least the vanilla game sans any expansions) feels like a Facebook-esque game that was changed into a full paid game during development or something.

I like the Sims games but I always regret putting the time into the careers and such. Its like make a character and a house then play with spreadsheets for a few hours

Did you get all the Sims 3 expansions when they were free?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom