• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
What exactly is a German/American friendship festival, not much about America seems worth celebrating.

I like the Sims games but I always regret putting the time into the careers and such. Its like make a character and a house then play with spreadsheets for a few hours

Did you get all the Sims 3 expansions when they were free?

I didn't.

I bought Sims 3 and Showtime together for $7.50. I'll wait for the winter sale to roll around probably, and then pick up the rest. They're only $5 a piece during major Steam sales and excluding stuff packs the total would only be about $55. So a little over $60 for everything. Minus the four or so stuff packs.

Nerdkiller

Membeur
img_1255r4uxd.jpg
giphy.gif

Misha

Banned
I didn't.

I bought Sims 3 and Showtime together for $7.50. I'll wait for the winter sale to roll around probably, and then pick up the rest. They're only $5 a piece during major Steam sales and excluding stuff packs the total would only be about $55. So a little over $60 for everything. Minus the four or so stuff packs.

Not too bad considering. I probably spend that much before I got the rest for free

Lucian Cat

Kissed a mod for a tag; liked it
that sounds so easy. I should go to more concerts

(I'm not doing ear gauges though, not ever!)

Marvel talking about boring movies with stupid plots and setting up more movies? Throwing rocks from a really glassy ass house there
The car gauges were hot and I'm not usually a fan. Maybe coz he was hot. He had a bunch of tattoos and piercings too.
Pretty much how I'm feeling right now. He had the trifecta. Tattoos, piercings and beard. I'm sad now.

Got to borrow an Oculus Rift from work, turns out I very easily get motion sickness in VR. Vive wasn't much of a problem, but this is. Bit concerning when I actually need to develop applications for VR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom