• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Can a sugar daddy gift me The Sims 3 and all the DLC to see what is all the fuzz about? Its only 99.81 afterall.

"His shirt is not in my room."
"I may look there."
"No, you won't."
"You may have scooped it up and put it in with your shirts."
"No I didn't."

*we find my shirt with all of his shirts*

"You can be a little helpful instead of being part of the problem."
"It wasn't in my room was it?"
"Yes but it was in with your shirts."
"But it wasn't in my room."

I'm going to be so fucking glad when I move out in August for even just a month.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Amateur. Gotta lock people into a single room and let them starve.

Or give them a fridge and a stove so they can eat but nothing else. Then they'll live in absolute misery.

Or put all in a single room, remove the door, place the bear hides/rugs on the floor and add fireplace. Their poor souls will haunt the house forever

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Pretty sure I fucked up that IQ test

Those STUPID RED AND WHITE BLOCKS

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Y'all have to start Fakegaf Sims if Floaton gifts the thing to yous.

zeemumu

It feels like my brain is trying to shut me down right now. I went to the gym, came home and finished some homework, and now there's just nothing. I can plan stuff, sure, but I need a direction and I'm not leaning towards anything right now. It's just a void.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
It feels like my brain is trying to shut me down right now. I went to the gym, came home and finished some homework, and now there's just nothing. I can plan stuff, sure, but I need a direction and I'm not leaning towards anything right now. It's just a void.
Take a quick nap?

SolVanderlyn

I'm trying. Not really tired.
Don't worry bro, I got you. I know a surefire way to lose consciousness. This will only take a second.

gCRnZrM.jpg

FloatOn

hehe @ everyone playing Sims now

Stardew valley will be my sims eventually.

I need to eat but I don't know what.

Annnnd I can't get Star Wars socks girl out of my head..... :/

Her being a friend of a friend's fiancé sucks. Her living in Texas sucks. She was so much fun at laser tag and sushi today

Jobbs

Banned
had fun with the kids today. now birthday girl is playing don't starve under my expert guidance

she's almost to first winter.. for real

Misha

Banned
Protip: if you're trying something out with your appearance and think "I look like my 65 year old aunt" you've done something wrong

Xiao Hu

I might be going to a movie alone in the near future which is ten times worse

I know almost no one who would want to see The Neon Demon

But you don't have to talk during the movie, breakfast time is something different in this regard. Thank god though for not having any young couples around here....I miss it so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom