• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF 8: Overthirst

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
cooties

Lrrub5t.gif

This will be shallow but, she is also specifically physically attractive to my taste. Dark hair, pale, glasses, subtle tatts

man.. I don't want to tease you but it sounds like the girl I've been seeing is probably up your alley

FUME5

Damn straight. Not even worried about cooties either.

I tentatively have a date Tuesday with this cool chick from Tinder. OKC nurse is hitting me up, but I'm not actually sure if she's sane.

I hope you touch stuffs.

EDIT

So do I trab, but this morning I'd make so many exceptions.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I sometimes wish I could function like that. I always need this stupid special connection to be aroused v_v it's terrible
and even then I worry about cooties

You must be very close with your vibrator then ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I hope you touch stuffs.

Would be great! She was all for smoking in a park somewhere, but we are going for drinks at a bar nearby first. The thought of having sex in a park after dark is pretty arousing though, I must say.

Jobbs

Banned
I'm lowkey drunk installing league of legends, which I quit cold turkey some 6 months ago (because the game always led to me becoming pissed off, basically). god help me.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Ys makes me feel like a small and helpless child

It's truly...

"The Dark Souls of JRPGs"

huehuehue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom