• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
This is the same girl that I thought was a lesbian ages ago by the way. Turn out she's bi. She mentioned she knew one of my co-workers and I said to my coworker "hey do you know Shannon" and he was like "yeah, we fucked" and I was like "yessss, not a useless pursuit asking this girl out". But I was still pretty shy so I didn't ask her out and then 5 days ago she mentioned she was giving notice for her job and moving to Brisbane and I was like "fuck, don't want to be kicking myself for the rest of my life because I never asked this girl out" so I asked her if she wanted to see movie and she seemed keen but she had to bail yesterday and she's seems much less interested in me than I am in her so maybe I should have just let it be. I don't really expect or want anything physical, I just want to go on a goddamn date with her, you know?

This is the same girl that I thought was a lesbian ages ago by the way. Turn out she's bi. She mentioned she knew one of my co-workers and I said to my coworker "hey do you know Shannon" and he was like "yeah, we fucked" and I was like "yessss, not a useless pursuit asking this girl out". But I was still pretty shy so I didn't ask her out and then 5 days ago she mentioned she was giving notice for her job and moving to Brisbane and I was like "fuck, don't want to be kicking myself for the rest of my life because I never asked this girl out" so I asked her if she wanted to see movie and she seemed keen but she had to bail yesterday and she's seems much less interested in me than I am in her so maybe I should have just let it be. I don't really expect or want anything physical, I just want to go on a goddamn date with her, you know?

I know a lesbian Australian named Shannon as it happens.

She lives in Perth tho.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
fuGdu5Cl.jpg

Pint 3: Woe ise

Me

AcridMeat

Banned
This is way less interesting.
fuGdu5Cl.jpg

Pint 3: Woe ise

Me
Now we're talking.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Probably should have been Pint 3: Really need to pee.

Anyways

Pint 4: what the harm in one more?

(And too drunk to upload to imgur)

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Clyde you know my job revolves nearly entirely around setting up outlook 2013 accounts for the elderly right? I can't help you with *actual* tech support?

Symphonia

Banned
I'm currently doing the walk of shame in a place I don't know, in a T-shirt that isn't mine, with no recollection of last night whatsoever. Help, pls.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Probably should have been Pint 3: Really need to pee.

Anyways

Pint 4: what the harm in one more?

(And too drunk to upload to imgur)

Thanks a lot imgur and your terrible mobile website.
No, for the 800th time. I don't want to install your damn app.

Halcyon

The BvS RT thread makes make want to fight GAF. Like I seriously hate a good 99% of the users here for their general opinions about everything.

Also good morning 1%.

FloatOn

You can hate it all you want by the way. I just won't value your opinion if you make it some sort of crusade to tell people how bad it is. Which is the entirety of the RT thread.

Yeah I'm not into proselytizing my views despite fhem being better than the majority of keyboard warriors out there.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Walked in and found
Me staring at the ground
What's wrong you said
I shrugged and shook my head
I know i know i know

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
The BvS RT thread makes make want to fight GAF. Like I seriously hate a good 98% of the users here for their general opinions about everything.

Also good morning 1%.

<3

This has to be some sort of GAF right of passage. Whenever I venture outside of my subscribed threads it usually results in frustration and "what the fuck"'s.

Good morning as well to all you fakers.

I bought a cheap ass headphones from Wal Mart yesterday, but a camera was too expensive.

I heard there maybe a "Discord" channel for FakeGAF? I, eventually want to get involved with TinyCam?

Any of the old FAKEGAF vets know what I'M talking about?

O jeez, Jehova's witnesses are on the door arguing with my mom about Jesus

I just say, "not interested, bye" and close the door.

RIP tinyChatGaf

The BvS RT thread makes make want to fight GAF. Like I seriously hate a good 99% of the users here for their general opinions about everything.

Also good morning 1%.

its just alright, not the worst thing ever, some of those posts make me :/

Kevyt

My ex would give me handjobs and it was the most boring thing ever.

I rather use my own hands than someone else's. Some people just don't know how to give a hand job.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom