• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I googled bing so that I could bing a google search of the urban dictionary in an attempt to understand what ship means.

All I'm seeing are schooners.
Shipping is relationshipping, as in want two or more individuals to be in a relationship with each other, usually romantic.

Speaking of which, how do you reconcile two completely different sleep schedules with someone you want to sleep with? Like suppose I don't normally crawl into bed until three AM but my date is usually asleep by eleven? What's a girl to do?

Misha

Banned
Is this the all female fighting tournament where their clothes fall off all the time (legitimately not sure why I know this)

which one?

/s
Shipping is relationshipping, as in want two or more individuals to be in a relationship with each other, usually romantic.

Speaking of which, how do you reconcile two completely different sleep schedules with someone you want to sleep with? Like suppose I don't normally crawl into bed until three AM but my date is usually asleep by eleven? What's a girl to do?

how does he feel about sleep sex?

(I think the term is opposite of the one I'm looking for but I can't remember that one)

marrec

Banned

Best bet is to wake them up at 3AM for sexy time.

Or sexy time at 11 then sleepy time at 3.

Halcyon

I always bang in the daytime or morning. When I get tired I'm working with a slimey wet angel hair noodle anyway.

Or are you talking about actually sleeping. In that case I'd try to adjust my sleeping schedule.

zeemumu

Is this the all female fighting tournament where their clothes fall off all the time (legitimately not sure why I know this)

latest

No one's clothes fall off in that game, though.

Halcyon

I've had this avatar too long for a temporary one. still need a new one

I've never been good with avatars on gaf. Before I was using my face, I just had a superman one, then a batfleck one. I don't even think I had one at all for the first 4 years or so.

zeemumu

Their relationship is supposed to keep going in the comic. That's why I wanted to know if it had started yet. They aren't going to be hampered by Nickelodeon this time so it'll be pretty interesting to see what the creators had in mind. Cartoon Network had a similar thing where they couldn't admit that Marceline and Princess Bubblegum had been a thing because Cartoon Network couldn't allow for that sort of thing in a kids' show.

Misha

Banned
I've never been good with avatars on gaf. Before I was using my face, I just had a superman one, then a batfleck one. I don't even think I had one at all for the first 4 years or so.

I usually change my avatars at least monthly on sites but I'm currently having avatar block :(

speaking of avatar maybe I'd go with Kuriva since I saw korra recently

marrec

Banned
Their relationship is supposed to keep going in the comic. That's why I wanted to know if it had started yet. They aren't going to be hampered by Nickelodeon this time so it'll be pretty interesting to see what the creators had in mind. Cartoon Network had a similar thing where they couldn't admit that Marceline and Princess Bubblegum had been a thing because Cartoon Network couldn't allow for that sort of thing in a kids' show.

They're getting away with so much in Steven Universe.

Jobbs

Banned

you seem to like night owling. if that's the case, don't stop, but if you want some time to together up until 11 then do that then

then go about your activities after he's asleep

I always bang in the daytime or morning. When I get tired I'm working with a slimey wet angel hair noodle anyway.

Or are you talking about actually sleeping. In that case I'd try to adjust my sleeping schedule.
That makes sense. Though it'll take more planning and communicating than my usual M.O. of just let it happen. :p

watch him sleep. lick his face. be a cat.

Halcyon

That makes sense. Though it'll take more planning and communicating than my usual M.O. of just let it happen. :p

well I will say after an evening of some drinking and stuff I'm down to flop about on top of my chum dumpster past 9pm, so maybe just become a raging duo of alcoholic fornicators.

Do you HAVE to stay up to 3. Like if you managed to go to sleep on his schedule would it ruin your day to day.

watch him sleep. lick his face. be a cat.
Haha. I'm really more of a dog person if anything.

It kinda kills a bit of the romance when you have to schedule intimacy :(
Yeah, I agree completely.

well I will say after an evening of some drinking and stuff I'm down to flop about on top of my chum dumpster past 9pm, so maybe just become a raging duo of alcoholic fornicators.

Do you HAVE to stay up to 3. Like if you managed to go to sleep on his schedule would it ruin your day to day.
Honestly yes, because ironically I use this time to get away from people. If I'm awake when other people aren't then there's no expectation for me to hang out with them

Hmm

This may be useful information for whenever I end up with a girlfriend

*pays attention to responses*

zeemumu

I'm #1 on the waitlist for this class and there are a finite number of computers in the room. If one person doesn't show up today I'm in.

watch him sleep. lick his face. bark. (he'll wake up then, that may be good for you)

but tell us about mystery sleep-date-guy! is he cute? is he nice? (do we need to beat him up?) where did you meet? was cheese involved?
Trab please

He's a family friend. He started hanging out with my older brother a couple years ago, though he's actually closer to my age. He's also best friends with the new housemate I got about a month ago, so he's been over at my house a lot more recently. So far I've been on three official dates with him and it's all been dreamy!

Kevyt

Trab please

He's a family friend. He started hanging out with my older brother a couple years ago, though he's actually closer to my age. He's also best friends with the new housemate I got about a month ago, so he's been over at my house a lot more recently. So far I've been on three official dates with him and it's all been dreamy!

How big is his D

Halcyon

Trab please

So my question is you asked about the schedule. You say you want to sleep with him, but he's asleep by 11.

Has he spent the night and then fallen asleep on you? Or are you just worried because when you're texting or talking he seems to fall asleep at 11, and you're thinking that you won't know how to initiate.

Because the answer is he will probably stay up for 90 hours and crawl through a pile of glass to sleep with you right now since it's the beginning of the dating.

Trab please

oooh that sounds nice. I wish you all the best!

WHAT ABOUT YOU? Any face licking?

lol. my love life is close to being a friends episode. remember how it kinda turned me off that this one guy was into inline skating? turns out the only other guy I've ben regularly talking to is into it too. why does this keep happening to me? is this the nineties?
so, no. no face licking
:<

WHAT ABOUT YOU? any ear penetrations?

So my question is you asked about the schedule. You say you want to sleep with him, but he's asleep by 11.

Has he spent the night and then fallen asleep on you? Or are you just worried because when you're texting or talking he seems to fall asleep at 11, and you're thinking that you won't know how to initiate.

Because the answer is he will probably stay up for 90 hours and crawl through a pile of glass to sleep with you right now since it's the beginning of the dating.
Well both. He usually texts me goodnight at eleven, and the one time he slept over he was out by eleven thirty.

zeemumu

Damn it, everyone showed up

They're getting away with so much in Steven Universe.

I'm glad that I don't hate Pearl anymore. I feel bad for her though. She left behind her old life in space to follow Rose Quartz to earth and now her whole reason for being there is gone. Garnet is fine as long as she has herself and earth is all Amethyst and Steven have ever known but Pearl's more or less got nothing at this point. She lost Rose as a love interest to Greg and then lost her almost completely when Steven was born.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Friendly reminder that the baddest bitches on TV will return this April 1st for Banshee's final season.
3jZUjCg.gif
HGq1IzV.gif

Also starring these two badasses:

agsE2Jg.gif
viodkpW.gif

And since it's a Cinemax show, there's plenty of prime quality tits and manbutt for all the folks out there. If you haven't heard about it, it's time to fix that.

Jobbs

Banned
lol. my love life is close to being a friends episode. remember how it kinda turned me off that this one guy was into inline skating? turns out the only other guy I've ben regularly talking to is into it too. why does this keep happening to me? is this the nineties?
so, no. no face licking
:<

WHAT ABOUT YOU? any ear penetrations?

if the inline skating thing really is the lone disqualifier for these dudes, I find that awesome =D like if I really liked a girl and she was into one thing that I thought was lame, I'd probably let it slide

as for me.. have to ship game in 2016, so no shipping for jobbs (plus I kinda just don't want to right now)

speaking of ear penetrations, you should probably never try this, years ago I punctured my ear drum while trying to clean my ears (because wax is gross) and it was the worst experience of my life, a thousand times worse than any childbirth

Misha

Banned
I'm glad that I don't hate Pearl anymore. I feel bad for her though. She left behind her old life in space to follow Rose Quartz to earth and now her whole reason for being there is gone. Garnet is fine as long as she has herself and earth is all Amethyst and Steven have ever known but Pearl's more or less got nothing at this point. She lost Rose as a love interest to Greg and then lost her almost completely when Steven was born.

Pearl has always been my favorite :)

if the inline skating thing really is the lone disqualifier for these dudes, I find that awesome =D like if I really liked a girl and she was into one thing that I thought was lame, I'd probably let it slide

as for me.. have to ship game in 2016, so no shipping for jobbs

speaking of ear penetrations, you should probably never tried this, years ago I punctured my ear drum while trying to clean my ears (because wax is gross) and it was the worst experience of my life, a thousand times worse than any childbirth

idk.. I just can't picture it in a hot looking way. but we already agreed to meet so now all I see is him rolling up to me like "hey trabby, ready for our date? I'm on a roll here! woohiieoo" and...well that kinda kills all the anticipation. but maybe I'm just crazy. guess all that's left for me is the inline skating folks so I better get used to it.

uzlndyxsüdcoweüf you don't go in too deep brah! didn't your momma tell you that?

Halcyon

Well both. He usually texts me goodnight at eleven, and the one time he slept over he was out by eleven thirty.

Well I don't know what happened on sleepover but maybe he thought it wasn't on the table, or was nervous and didn't know how to close the deal.

If sex in on the table and he's in any way aware of this I don't see why it's an issue for the time being.

I mean I hate being up past 9 and I drove 60 miles and stayed up till 4 the first time I penetrated my wife.

Have to make University choices soon and I'm torn between Liverpool and Canterbury... :(

Any UK gaffers here have experience with the cities?

Liverpool will be waaaaay cheaper if money's a concern.

Aside from that, I have no experience of Canterbury and very limited experience of Liverpool so I can't help further.

EDIT: Googling Canterbury came up with an article from 30 minutes ago about roads being closed because someone got stabbed. I would've thought that would be more of a Liverpool thing. Huh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom