• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like "ship" and "bae" , I don't see why so many people hate those words, and i'm 27

Get into "lit"

And most people who seem to have problems with the proliferation of contemporary slang seem to be the types who stake all of their maturity into their perceived eloquence and generally just have sticks up their asses. Tl;dr they must be fun at parties.

Yes.

Saw that thread. Yikes.

Don't forget their slow dismantling of the NHS so they can call for privatization for their corporate cronies.

How could I forget!

Also the forced academisation of all secondary schools!

I can't wait for Uni tbh, it will feel weird at first with everything being completely new surroundings and all... But everyone else in Uni is in the same boat as each other so that helps!

Manchester is close to Liverpool as well so if I do go there, and want to venture out a bit, Manchester is in easy distance so that's good too

Slipping on cake lol! At least you can't blame your clumsiness for it :p I'm starting to get excited haha, need to firm my offers now before they go! :O

Yeah, uni's pretty great outside of the actual working part of it, but even that has the advantage of being interesting. I'm back in Brighton now, but Manchester's rad. I met a lot of good people there.

The band that brought the cake.
The mix is shit so you can't hear the guitar at all, but you get the idea of what they're like :p

zeemumu

Get into "lit"

And most people who seem to have problems with the proliferation of contemporary slang seem to be the types who stake all of their maturity into their perceived eloquence and generally just have sticks up their asses. Tl;dr they must be fun at parties.

I'm sorry it's not "swell" or "nifty-keen"

zeemumu

ZKvo6Dk.jpg

Kevyt

The journey to cutting has begun.

I'm scared of losing the almost nonexistent muscle and strength I have tbh.

I'd ask fitgaf for advice but that place is scary.

Halcyon

I've got 10lbs to cut by may. Should be doable. Get me some suntan and I'm back to being a sexy bitch.

I gained too much sympathy weight over this pregnancy but it was delicious.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Well both. He usually texts me goodnight at eleven, and the one time he slept over he was out by eleven thirty.

Next time he stays over take your clothes off at 11 and mount him. Guarentee he stays up past 11:30.
unless he lasts less than 30 minutes, then you're fucked (both ways)

Edit: remind me not work GAF while working or I'll reply to old ass shit again.

Okay, I was using my fingers to count in increments of ten and for some reason my brain farted and wasn't realizing I had counted nearly sixty years and not fifty even though I had switched to my other hand.

Jobbs

Banned
I think being from ohio makes you a dumbfuck. sick burn.

have to design something cute for the game. a cute, affable critter. hmmm. gotta get out of disgusting mode for the first time in a while.

Clydefrog

I just got out of a meeting where my stomach wouldn't stop making growling noises. WTF bro stomach, it's like you waited for the quietest moment of the day. It was awkward. No one said anything. God damnit fuckity fuck

Can you describe the flavor of that dish compared to vagina?

Not sure I want to write up tasting notes; how about I will just say that going down on someone who bathes an appropriate amount is a perfectly pleasant experience* and is nothing like fish or chicken.

* except if they fart. And then it is horrible with a lot of mortified laughing.

FUME5

What if in the NSYNC video for “It’s Gonna Be Me” there was an analog to the story? Where in the same store there was a dollar bin full of toys that no one really wanted that would band together like the misfit, offbrand little outsiders they were. “Irresistible" is the video for that story, it's about the toys no one ever wanted come to life. It was directed by Wayne Isham, the director who did the original NSYNC video and features

Really dude?

REEEAAAAALLLLYYYY? I expected better of you for some reason.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Eh, you like it you like it, just for some reason didn't think you'd be into pop bullshit.

When keeping it confident goes wrong.

I'll listen to literally anything as long as it's not country or spouting some religious bullshit. Don't give a fuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom