• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned
idk.. I just can't picture it in a hot looking way. but we already agreed to meet so now all I see is him rolling up to me like "hey trabby, ready for our date? I'm on a roll here! woohiieoo" and...well that kinda kills all the anticipation. but maybe I'm just crazy. guess all that's left for me is the inline skating folks so I better get used to it.

uzlndyxsüdcoweüf you don't go in too deep brah! didn't your momma tell you that?

you going on a date? :: saved by the bell woooo ::

dude green shit was coming out of my ears and I couldn't hear for days... it hurt like hell, too... so bad.. I'm soooo careful with my ears ever since

zeemumu

Pearl has always been my favorite :)

I'm a Garnet fan. That's probably stereotypical of Steven Universe fans but she's great. I appreciate that her entire being is a physical manifestation of a healthy relationship as well as the fact that despite being the most intimidating of the Gems she's also the most motherly towards Steven in terms of kindness and love. Also she can kick anyone's ass whenever she wants. It might become Lapis whenever we find out more about her.

idk.. I just can't picture it in a hot looking way. but we already agreed to meet so now all I see is him rolling up to me like "hey trabby, ready for our date? I'm on a roll here! woohiieoo" and...well that kinda kills all the anticipation. but maybe I'm just crazy. guess all that's left for me is the inline skating folks so I better get used to it.

You're not dating one of the Noise Tanks, are you? Only the GG's are good enough for our trabby.

This can like make or break relationships.

I seent it.
It's not zomg huge but as Symphonia put it that would be a waste. I have a petite frame and am kind of shallow.

Well I don't know what happened on sleepover but maybe he thought it wasn't on the table, or was nervous and didn't know how to close the deal.

If sex in on the table and he's in any way aware of this I don't see why it's an issue for the time being.

I mean I hate being up past 9 and I drove 60 miles and stayed up till 4 the first time I penetrated my wife.
Oh. No, we had sex on the couch at his place watching part of Daredevil. But then he was out pretty quickly. So I took a sleeping aid and eventually joined him. I guess it'd be easier when I'm at my home since I'd have stuff to do then, but it's still kind of strange.

zeemumu

Well I didn't get into that class because there are a finite amount of computers in the room so the professor couldn't add on the waitlist, so that means I'm dropping the monday wednesday friday math class and taking the one that I was already enrolled in on Tuesday and Thursday. I'm only going to have 3 classes this quarter :/. But on the bright side that means that today was my only day of class this week, so 2nd spring break.

Canterbury is one of the settings of The Canterbury Tales a seminal work of English literature.

Liverpool sounds like a disease. The choice is clear.

Lol @ disease. Liverpool is a nice place too lol. Don't know much about The Canterbury Tales

Liverpool will be waaaaay cheaper if money's a concern.

Aside from that, I have no experience of Canterbury and very limited experience of Liverpool so I can't help further.

EDIT: Googling Canterbury came up with an article from 30 minutes ago about roads being closed because someone got stabbed. I would've thought that would be more of a Liverpool thing. Huh.

Liverpool is insanely cheap... Pro for a future student!

Yeah a bit weird about the stabbing thing. Apparently Liverpool is one of the most friendliest cities?
Isn't that the city where the two young boys killed a toddler by stoning him to death?

Misha

Banned
Well I didn't get into that class because there are a finite amount of computers in the room so the professor couldn't add on the waitlist, so that means I'm dropping the monday wednesday friday math class and taking the one that I was already enrolled in on Tuesday and Thursday. I'm only going to have 3 classes this quarter :/. But on the bright side that means that today was my only day of class this week, so 2nd spring break.

one could always drop due to difficulty in the first couple weeks. depending on the course and professor sometimes they'll let you in late if it would really help your schedule in later years

you going on a date? :: saved by the bell woooo ::

dude green shit was coming out of my ears and I couldn't hear for days... it hurt like hell, too... so bad.. I'm soooo careful with my ears ever since
only to report back all the bad and awkward details to you guys afterwards.

green? wtf.
You're not dating one of the Noise Tanks, are you? Only the GG's are good enough for our trabby.
I didn't really understand that comment tbh but I assume it's cute.

Congrats to the people getting dates!

*stays home and watches sports in underwear*

*watches Friends in underwear*
actually it's pajamas but there's underwear underneath it.

zeemumu

one could always drop due to difficulty in the first couple weeks. depending on the course and professor sometimes they'll let you in late if it would really help your schedule in later years

The typical rule that most professors take is if the class is full and you're waitlisted, then if someone who's enrolled doesn't show up to the first day of class, they get dropped and replaced with the first person on the waitlist (which was me). Some professors are more relaxed about that and will take waitlisted people even if the class is full if it doesn't go over the room's maximum occupancy requirement. But because of the whole computer thing it's a bit more strict. I had signed up for the same math class on two different schedules so I could drop one depending on whether or not I got into this class. If I had gotten in, I'd be going to campus every day, but I'd only have one class monday wednesday and friday. I didn't so I dropped that one and went with the class that was on Tuesday/Thursday with the rest of my schedule, so I'm only here for two days of the week from 8AM-4:45PM, That's significantly better than my last schedule where I was here for 12 hours straight.

omg you're like the crypt keeper

lets see if anyone gets that reference

Freaky Friday?

He does throw the sickest parties

tumblr_mvcjwuGsKi1qh08zco1_500.gif

Liverpool is insanely cheap... Pro for a future student!

Yeah a bit weird about the stabbing thing. Apparently Liverpool is one of the most friendliest cities?
Isn't that the city where the two young boys killed a toddler by stoning him to death?

Uhh...yes. That was 13 years ago though don't worry about it >_>

People in the north tend to be a lot more talkative than people in the south, which is where the friendliness stuff comes from. And for the most part, from my brief sojourns there everyone seemed pleasant enough. There will be some very sketchy people, but you get that basically everywhere.

Oh another advantage of Liverpool is that you'll never see The Sun because of how they reported on a major incident 30 years ago

Also I said cheaper, not cheap. Nowhere's cheap anymore :p

But yeah, I'm probably not the best person to ask. Ask in BritGAF maybe, they might have some more helpful advice.

Where are you coming from, btw?

green shit lives in your ears, trab

if you need an interesting story to tell on your date, you can borrow that one for yourself, I don't mind. my gift to you

that's like a monster princess quality so I'll take it!

ok, will put that on my list right next to jerking off in a field. oh boy, he will be surprised!

Uhh...yes. That was 13 years ago though don't worry about it >_>

People in the north tend to be a lot more talkative than people in the south, which is where the friendliness stuff comes from. And for the most part, from my brief sojourns there everyone seemed pleasant enough. There will be some very sketchy people, but you get that basically everywhere.

Oh another advantage of Liverpool is that you'll never see The Sun because of how they reported on a major incident 30 years ago

Also I said cheaper, not cheap. Nowhere's cheap anymore :p

But yeah, I'm probably not the best person to ask. Ask in BritGAF maybe, they might have some more helpful advice.

Where are you coming from, btw?

Always down for happier people compared to down south, I live in Surrey (outside London) so yeah it's quite a journey to Liverpool from here. It's about four hours by car... Location is the only problem I seem to have with Liverpool with its distance... But everything else I'm happy with tbh.

Damn the Sun messed up badly! Really tragic what happened then...

Well it's cheaper than London that's for sure lol :p

Gonna find this BritGAF thread... Didn't know there was one! Thanks for the help though, much appreciated :D

When was it you went to Liverpool under what circumstances if you don't mind me asking?

Wow this is completely fucked up.

That CCTV picture is chilling.

This is fucked up tbh

The case was outrageous because the kids who killed the boy weren't even in their teens... There was a huge controversy over what to do with them

Always down for happier people compared to down south, I live in Surrey (outside London) so yeah it's quite a journey to Liverpool from here. It's about four hours by car... Location is the only problem I seem to have with Liverpool with its distance... But everything else I'm happy with tbh.

Damn the Sun messed up badly! Really tragic what happened then...

Well it's cheaper than London that's for sure lol :p

Gonna find this BritGAF thread... Didn't know there was one! Thanks for the help though, much appreciated :D

When was it you went to Liverpool under what circumstances if you don't mind me asking?

Ah, that's not too different to what I had to do for uni, Brighton to Manchester. The worst part is the start, with the sudden shift to knowing no-one, but at uni there tend to be a decent number of people in the same position so it's not too hard to make friends.

Yeah fuck The Sun, they knew what they were doing. Ugh I hate this countries' newspapers

Haha, yeah just sliiiightly cheaper than London.

Yeah, there are some cool people in there, though I've never really joined in properly. Not sure why really.

I have/had family up there, grandmother and cousin, so while I've visited quite a lot, it has never been particularly in-depth. Nor have I been to the places students would be going to. Except for once when I went to a gig and fell on my arm weird after all the bands had finished because there was cake on the floor and I slipped on it >_>

Don't forget Cyril Smith!

And you know Margaret Thatcher mainly for just being Margaret Thatcher and for turning a blind eye to all the child molesters in her government. Another shitstain to her already shitstained legacy.

Fuck Margaret Thatcher. Fuck everything about Margaret Thatcher. Fucking cunt.

Ah, that's not too different to what I had to do for uni, Brighton to Manchester. The worst part is the start, with the sudden shift to knowing no-one, but at uni there tend to be a decent number of people in the same position so it's not too hard to make friends.

Yeah fuck The Sun, they knew what they were doing. Ugh I hate this countries' newspapers

Haha, yeah just sliiiightly cheaper than London.

Yeah, there are some cool people in there, though I've never really joined in properly. Not sure why really.

I have/had family up there, grandmother and cousin, so while I've visited quite a lot, it has never been particularly in-depth. Nor have I been to the places students would be going to. Except for once when I went to a gig and fell on my arm weird after all the bands had finished because there was cake on the floor and I slipped on it >_>

I can't wait for Uni tbh, it will feel weird at first with everything being completely new surroundings and all... But everyone else in Uni is in the same boat as each other so that helps!

Manchester is close to Liverpool as well so if I do go there, and want to venture out a bit, Manchester is in easy distance so that's good too

Slipping on cake lol! At least you can't blame your clumsiness for it :p I'm starting to get excited haha, need to firm my offers now before they go! :O

I like "ship" and "bae" , I don't see why so many people hate those words, and i'm 27

I should go play some left 4 dead 2 since it got added to xbox one BC, haven't played that game in like 4 years 0_o what happened to time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom