• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuckie

Sure

iudPPq1.gif

This seems like a high five usually reserved for Windam.

I didn't sleep at all :( there's this fucking mosquito buzzing around my ear each night but whenever I turn the lights on to find it it's GONE.
what do I do? I need my sleep ;_;

On hold with the isp again (praise be 24/7tech support) because I'm hitting that sweet 60kbps peak.
(Before the maintenance was 2.5mbps)

Getting real fed up with living in BoganTown

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
My first car was a 1984 300zx Turbo. It was pretty well restored and I had it upgraded to what enthusiasts of thar car line call "stage 3". If I recall that meant I had installed a thicker downpipe to the exhaust, a better air intake, and a boost controller to bleed pressure out of the turbo's wastegate for more zoom

After that car died to car cancer I stopped caring about car stuff... Or perhaps I'm just too old for this shit. In stark contrast to my younger self, I'm now fearful of driving fast and just dislike driving in general

💯 mine was a year newer, but also died of the cancer while reaching for Stage 3.
Digital dash and all that futuristic 80's tech. Really fun car, but the vacuum hoses were an absolute nightmare.

At the end of high school I was super into working on cars and even went to school for that. After doing that 9-5 though it quickly gets dreadful if repetitive work isn't your thing, no matter where you're working. (I left the industry while working on Audis and Porsches)

Man, that's currently even worse than mine.

#praying4u

It's crazy, my upload is absolutely fine but my speeds seem to have wild mood swings :(

Got off the phone and a tech is heading out to the exchange but it could be one of the node of cabling near us that got fucked up by the rain.

Our area was superbly poorly planned. (even the guy on the phone was in disbelief)

#prayForTelstra (if they don't sort this shit out)

zeemumu

Why do you think so? Where would the audience in general move to? I don't think people play Dark Souls for the novelty even if some of the marketing has previously been "check out how novel this difficulty is". Good things stay good, especially if you have dozens or hundreds of different teams iterating on the idea.

They'll go into nostalgia purgatory for several years until someone gets the idea to bring back the genre through a kickstarter or whatever funding site is being used at the time which will get funded and then fail to meet expectations, Then From Software will release a collection and port it to that gen's consoles and it's done.

Halcyon

It's still alive.

I do get the feeling that's it's more active in the wee hours of the night for some of you sick fuckers.

I don't really have anything particularly interesting going on so it's hard to make a conversation. I have baby. I have work. I..watched a few more episodes of Daredevil. I got a haircut and a new beard trimmer.

Halcyon

I have been cheating a bit and eating blue tortilla chips and Jack's Special Salsa and it has made my life better.

I would like to down a big hoagie with extra meat, instead of all these spinach salads i've been going at, but i'm still trying to get sexy.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
I have been cheating a bit and eating blue tortilla chips and Jack's Special Salsa and it has made my life better.

I would like to down a big hoagie with extra meat, instead of all these spinach salads i've been going at, but i'm still trying to get sexy.

paging Dr. Vazra

DrM

Redmond's Baby
My first car was legendary Renault Clio. First model, without any AC or power steering... metallic green also nicknamed 'sauna on four wheels'. But it was very low upkeep and fun to drive, but when electric cables went adios, it was time for replacement.

So we imported crashed (trunk door smashed), but driveable Golf V from Germany. They fixed it in shop and it was quite cheap in the end. It serves me still, but rust is attacking it, so I will need to think about replacing it in year or two.

Halcyon

My first car was a Dodge Dynasty. I paid like 2 grand for it when I should have spent $500.

I did not get any pussy while driving it.

My second vehicle was a 2001 Mustang GT in midnight blue similar to:

It didn't help me get laid either but I felt cooler driving it around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom