• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Define "not affected by"

*directly

Unless you are in the habit of hiding large sums of money offshore to avoid tax responsibilities then nothing will really change in your day-to-day.
If you are though... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bsgaga mypu joke but I am exceptional at drawing real people even though I dobt often enjoy it

I don't know if I'll call get

What the hell

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Jobbs is glitching on us fam
Glitch+in+the+matrix_6375c9_5568702.gif

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I feel like a straight male who owns a cat at any age under 60 is probably at least 60% crazy. You may want to lower your standards.
I own seven cats and am probably crazy.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
we also have a black cat, but she is without half of her fur for some unknown reason and she looks like guerilla cat

SolVanderlyn

My sister rescued that cat from starving on the streets of NYC and I took it home. It can't meow correctly and squeaks instead. It's adorable.

I wanted to name it Artemis, but my sister named it Squeak, and she's the one who found it. How creative. Now she's stuck with that name, I guess.

My sister rescued that cat from starving on the streets of NYC and I took it home. It can't meow correctly and squeaks instead. It's adorable.

I wanted to name it Artemis, but my sister named it Squeak, and she's the one who found it. How creative. Now she's stuck with that name, I guess.

aww 😍

also I'm more confused about the pins than before now. maybe that's a sign I'm not ready for a c.r.e.a.m. cat pin yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom