• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
A couple of my roommates are upstairs talking about Final Fantasy games, and equating playing FF9 to watching Miyazaki movies. I mean, FF9 is my favorite of the series, but yeesh

05-mad-men-barf-don.w529.h352.jpg

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
I am terribad with color matching, so makeup for me would horrible.

kV0xF6K.gif

lol I knew what you were talking about. I'm actually five sessions in on laser removal. Arms and legs are about done, face coming along nicely. I opted against down there for now. Maybe another time.
According to the owner of the beauty salon frequented by my girlfriend, the most common areas are legs, chins, moustaches and buttocks, in that order. Most womynfolk are not very comfortable spreading their most delicate bits, but a surprising number of them get their nipples done.

Yes, penis-GAF: female nipple hair is a thing. She just plucks it in secret.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
I always like it when a utra hd picture of like an attractive actress or celebrity and people are pointing out and actually denigrating said person for not being feminine.

Have you not ever been in contact with a human female?

The internet is bad, we should send a terminator against it.

According to the owner of the beauty salon frequented by my girlfriend, the most common areas are legs, chins, moustaches and buttocks, in that order. Most womynfolk are not very comfortable spreading their most delicate bits, but a surprising number of them get their nipples done.

Yes, penis-GAF: female nipple hair is a thing. She just plucks it in secret.

Mine said the same, and it lines up with the evidence of my friends. Gotta have that beach body!

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Looks like A Fish Aficionado learnt the hard way that no matter how much someone sucks you can't say that.

That miitomo app thing a few pages back looked neat. Should I get it?

It's like online dating. Using the app is extremely alluring and full of promise at first, and answering hundreds of questions about yourself is a great way to feed narcissism, but without getting any action the interest burns out pretty quickly.

Right now the only actual game in it is this low key pachinko facsimile, and it costs coins or tickets to play the game which you don't earn very quickly and which doesn't have any decent rewards.

That opinion is shared by just under half of the critics who reviewed it, so you're being neither controversial nor uniformly correct here.

He's allowed his opinion.

It may be curt and in need of expansion, but he's allowed his opinion.

There is no correct.

EDIT: Wow how the fuck did I find myself way down there?

Not liking Arrested Development makes you a good person, so that ban was deserved tbh

Speaking of people having opinions, that one's yours.

Halcyon

I've woken up and caught up with the thread.

Cats are trash.
Pretty people make friends just fine.
I want to get laser hair removal on my back.
My daughter has been crying for the past 30 minutes.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Have you had some toad-in-the-hole or some bangers and mash?

I had fishcakes, blood sausage, sausage and red beans for breakfast.

The fishcakes were particularly awful.

Frozen is God Tier, but tied with What it Feels Like for a Girl. I can't decide. Both songs also had incredible videos.

Paypal offering me $100 off if I spend $400 at Saks Fifth Avenue.

So like I could buy maybe a pair of jeans and that's it.

A pair of $400 jeans.

lucille-bluth.gif

Banger in the Mouth.

Hot Sea Men.

I mean I'd try these if I were in England.

Frozen is God Tier, but tied with What it Feels Like for a Girl. I can't decide. Both songs also had incredible videos.

Bleh.

And you did not lie regarding the songs.

Where are you eating?

And by blood sausage do you mean black pudding?

Chuckie

Where are you eating?

If you translate blood sausage in Dutch you get bloedworst... which is quite different from black pudding:

bloedworst.jpg

I like black pudding, I hate bloedworst.

Edit: I read about sausages made of blood and rest products from butchers. They can be prepared differently, but they are comparable. Apparantly we also have different kind of 'blood sausages' in the Netherlands, some which are very much alike black pudding.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Where are you eating?

Yes, blood pudding. I actually like blood sausage quite a bit, but English blood pudding has a very odd texture and the taste is too mild, IMO.

I *do* like shepherd's pie, tho. Too bad most places make it so bland.

Edit: On the plus side, I've developed a surprising and newfound appreciation for builder's tea. I think I may like it better than coffe...

Chuckie

oh boy. men never take this lightly. the ultimate blow to the ego. might as well just get a divorce or whatever.

Wtf? If a girl isn't pleased in the bed she should discuss this with him.
If a girl gives me a shitty handjob, I tell her too.

You seriously think the best thing to do is remain silent for 10 years while faking your orgasms? Mkay.

Jobbs

Banned
it sucks to be watching a show on netflix, drift off, wake up several episodes later and just... just not be sure what to do.

my first real problem!

FloatOn

it sucks to be watching a show on netflix, drift off, wake up several episodes later and just... just not be sure what to do.

my first real problem!

That's some next level lazy there Jobbs. How difficult is it to close your browser when you start to get sleepy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom