• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I was going to ask this girl out today but I have this dry cough, and you can't ask a girl out when you have a cough.

do people randomly tickle you or something? its only ever people I'm close to

I mean I'm mainly just thinking about back when I was a child

People do like to touch the back of my ear though, since I always unintentionally squeak in a really high pitch, which everyone finds hilarious >_>

I was going to ask this girl out today but I have this dry cough, and you can't ask a girl out when you have a cough.

Stop making excuses this is the second time now jeez

Misha

Banned
Yea, if you have a fit just tell her it was cause she's smokin' hot.

"you're like a cat, cause I'm allergic to you"

no way could she resist

I mean I'm mainly just thinking about back when I was a child

People do like to touch the back of my ear though, since I always unintentionally squeak in a really high pitch, which everyone finds hilarious >_>

you really need to work on establishing personal space

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Stop making excuses this is the second time now jeez

4p35ldZ.png

Words to live by.

with the right person, I actually enjoy it. Same thing with it being fairly easy to get me to blush or giggle. Of course I'd never actually admit it to them but its sorta like a game

It is important to pretend to not like being tickled.

My parents figured out when I was a kid that they could tickle me just by wiggling their fingers in front of my face. I made the mistake of telling my friends at university and it was game over man, game over.

Did I mention my ICQ "ticklish" story before? I changed my ICQ name to "ticklish" to subtly let the girl I had a crush on I was ticklish. Some Russian guy started messaging me out of the blue and asking about my favourite "tickling fantasies e.g. man/woman, [...] man/boy" and I was like nope nope nope nope.

marrec

Banned
Me too! Also when slightly not a teenager.

Was ICQ first or was AIM?

I think I used ICQ first then switch to AIM shortly after.

Then I abandoned AIM because there was too much drama and on the internet back then you could actually ignore people.

Then I downloaded Trillian for some reason and all the drama came back.

you really need to work on establishing personal space

...I mean to be fair it is quite funny, and it is only ever people I'm friends with so *shrug*

It is important to pretend to not like being tickled.

My parents figured out when I was a kid that they could tickle me just by wiggling their fingers in front of my face. I made the mistake of telling my friends at university and it was game over man, game over.

Did I mention my ICQ "ticklish" story before? I changed my ICQ name to "ticklish" to subtly let the girl I had a crush on I was ticklish. Some Russian guy started messaging me out of the blue and asking about my favourite "tickling fantasies e.g. man/woman, [...] man/boy" and I was like nope nope nope nope.

OH MY FUCK I HAVE THE SAME THING I THOUGHT I WAS JUST A WEIRDBOY

Like for me it's torso instead of face but fuck

Also that ICQ story is amazing

Jobbs

Banned
^ everyones co-opting my emoting style and it'll be impossible to know I invented it :(

:: rages sexily ::

I used AIM all the way up until about 2013 when my last person I used it to speak with stopped using it, so I uninstalled. I had been using it since I was 13.

Now it's all skype and hangouts. And twitter.

BTW whatever his name is' wife is pretty cool, and I'm not saying he SHOULD post more pics of her, but if he did I wouldn't have any strong objection

Misha

Banned
@anybody on okcupid is it possible to completely block people of certain ages from talking to you? cause theres no chance I'd have interest in people in their 40s let alone people in their 60s

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
@anybody on okcupid is it possible to completely block people of certain ages from talking to you? cause theres no chance I'd have interest in people in their 40s let alone people in their 60s

What about Liam Neeson?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Had a dream that I had a bf and we went the whole day for a drive listening music all the way and chatting about random stuff. We stopped by a beach and had a couple of virgin piña coladas, then we drove more and stopped at a coffee shop and talked about what to do at night while having coffee and pastries, went to the mall window shopping, grabbed a few drinks and dinner at a restaurant and eventually decided to just stay at his house watching movies and gaming. He would sit on my lap and I'm hugging him while watching a movie with occasional moments when I kiss his cheek and he kisses me back on my lips. He tells me how much he loves me and I say the same then he jumps on me and we hug and kiss more and he asks me if I want to get married and as I say yes with a big smile and my eyes getting somewhat watery and after another kiss I wake up.

Meh I hate cutesy dreams.
afcc716f8d.gif

Somnia

I don't think so, I had this 55 year old woman who wouldn't quit messaging me once it was something else lol

Misha

Banned
I don't think so, I had this 55 year old woman who wouldn't quit messaging me once it was something else lol

so far its just a mid 30s guy from ohio (I'm not interested, Jobbs!) and hasn't been persistent so not a big deal. Its just enough of a deal breaker that I'd prefer them to not even look at my profile to begin with

Halcyon

so far its just a mid 30s guy from ohio (I'm not interested, Jobbs!) and hasn't been persistent so not a big deal. Its just enough of a deal breaker that I'd prefer them to not even look at my profile to begin with

I'm mid 30's :(;lakdjsfkldfsdflkajsdf I'm not old. I'M NOT OLD

Symphonia

Banned
Not as far as I know, but if there is someone in an age range I have no interest in, I block them. I have it on my profile that my ideal age range is 20-30, but I still have 40-year olds messaging me. I politely tell them I'm not interested and block them. On the flip side, I have under-18s who message me, too. They, too, are blocked. And reported.

FloatOn

today is incredibly whack

- roll into work late due to sleeping badly
- immediately have to get on a conference call
- have to train 4 people in a few minutes
- have another HUGE conference call at 2pm

I somehow also have to squeeze in doing homework at work today at some point and pick up my dog from my parents house. This wouldn't be a bad thing but today is the Florida primary and my parents are embarrisingly fans of Trump and I would imagine them wanting to engage in political conversation at some point tonight :/

also, everyone needs to stop being gross about Halcyon's wife. marriage is sacred damnit!

Somnia

Good god The Magician's was fantastic last night, the show started a bit slow, but it's gotten so good lately. Show has shot to the top of my must watch TV list.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

I somehow also have to squeeze in doing homework at work today at some point and pick up my dog from my parents house. This wouldn't be a bad thing but today is the Florida primary and my parents are embarrisingly fans of Trump and I would imagine them wanting to engage in political conversation at some point tonight :/

Make sure your phone is fully charged and nod to most stuff they say. You'll be alright.

FloatOn

I just want to watch david tennant era doctor who until I forget who I am

alternatively curl into the fetal position and play spelunky

Halcyon

also, everyone needs to stop being gross about Halcyon's wife. marriage is sacred damnit!

That's alot of stuff going on.

I'm barely working, then just going to the gym tonight and doing some dishes before inevitably falling asleep before 9.

Was ICQ first or was AIM?

ICQ by a year ('96 vs '97).

I used ICQ to do dirty things that I didn't want a trace of left by my various AOL accounts.

Around the time of Russian tickling fetishist/pedophiles, I may have had cybersex with a kindergarten teacher in Brisbane. Party like it's 1999.

OH MY FUCK I HAVE THE SAME THING I THOUGHT I WAS JUST A WEIRDBOY

We're probably still pretty weird, but not unique.

I have been cured of it! Your friends/girlfriend doing it to you daily builds up much fortitude.

I'm mid 30's :(;lakdjsfkldfsdflkajsdf I'm not old. I'M NOT OLD

Just think: we'll be 40 before some of the people posting here turn 30.

#reallydead

for context: I've never seen Beauty and the Beast because it came out before I was born.

For the record, I'm younger than Casablanca and I've seen that.
Haven't seen Beauty and the Beast either.

Step 1: Get girlfriend >_>

Well, yes— but she found the tickling thing endearing so maybe you could sell it. Just not on ICQ.

6 years for me. Or, well, 5.5, birthday's in August.

4 years and 9 months until the big 4-0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom