• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oof, I couldn't stand it... No idea just didn't click with me at all.

I mean I can understand this, it's a weird film, like moreso than most of the Coens films

My exact reaction at nearly every Coen film. I can appreciate them, but they rarely ever do it for me. Burn After Reading is a perfect example of that.

Maybe I should start watching Fargo and see if the TV show is more of my liking.

This however is crazy. Not even The Big Lebowski?

Halcyon

I always feel like I'm late to the party when I get to work. Everybody's all "lets have our best conversations while Halcyon is sleeping and maybe dreaming about washing dishes for some reason".

It's not right man.

Misha

Banned
"Hi, I see you have at least one limb and appear to own a cat. How's your evening going?"

see, I probably would respond to that :p

I mean I can understand this, it's a weird film, like moreso than most of the Coens films

This however is crazy. Not even The Big Lebowski?

I didn't care for The Big Lebowski. Inside Llewyn Davis and O Brother, Where Art Thou? are the two that I really like out of what I saw

FUME5

I always feel like I'm late to the party when I get to work. Everybody's all "lets have our best conversations while Halcyon is sleeping and maybe dreaming about washing dishes for some reason".

It's not right man.

Funky dangled bait for threesome talk if you want to bite.

Oof, I couldn't stand it... No idea just didn't click with me at all.

My exact reaction at nearly every Coen film. I can appreciate them, but they rarely ever do it for me. Burn After Reading is a perfect example of that.

ORgnTYN.jpg

Halcyon

you could afford to be fickle too if you get a like per hour and a message per day without even putting your sexy face on your account

*brags about desperate internet guys showing interest*

I really don't understand that.

It's more, I like great legs and tan clean feet with pretty painted toes. I just think it looks good.

marrec

Banned
you could afford to be fickle too if you get a like per hour and a message per day without even putting your sexy face on your account

*brags about desperate internet guys showing interest*

Pft, I could do pull those number too if I wanted too I just don't want too that's all.

Seriously though I guess the secret is legs and cat butts.

It's more, I like great legs and tan clean feet with pretty painted toes. I just think it looks good.

I think that's like, halfway toward a foot fetish.

Like, you aren't drinking champagne out of a high-heel as a habit, but you wouldn't refuse it if offered.

Halcyon

I think that's like, halfway toward a foot fetish.

Like, you aren't drinking champagne out of a high-heel as a habit, but you wouldn't refuse it if offered.

I may have sucked on a few toes in my throws of passion......

This was my wife's profile picture when she messaged me on PoF. Maybe i do have a foot thing.

Misha

Banned
makes some sense. I just think its weird when feet are specifically singled out. of all the things
Pft, I could do pull those number too if I wanted too I just don't want too that's all.

Seriously though I guess the secret is legs and cat butts.

maybe i can get my cat a date while I'm at it. Its been awhile since she's seen another cat

Misha

Banned
Minecraft Storymode is garbo.

If you haven't played the original Walking Dead Telltale game I'd do that one.

But then skip the second Walking Dead Telltale game because it's garbo too.

agreed. I haven't heard the best things about the GoT game either but I haven't really looked into it too much

Life is Strange ofc is the best of the bunch but personally I don't think its the best spectator game. A lot of people disagree though
If anyone tries to suck my toes they'll probably "accidently" get kicked in the face... just saying.

same but without the quotations. my feet are really ticklish and i can't imagine how that could be avoided

marrec

Banned
agreed. I haven't heard the best things about the GoT game either but I haven't really looked into it too much

Life is Strange ofc is the best of the bunch but personally I don't think its the best spectator game. A lot of people disagree though

Yea, Life is Strange is the best out of that group, but The Walked Dead is really good too so you couldn't go wrong with either of those.

I have nothing against feet but rather see them covered by kinky fuck me boots.

Definitely not a bad option. I like bare feet too.

You ever get your toes sucked Funky? Get them toes sucked on then try to come back with this, it won't happen.

Less bothered about this than ass play, but still not interested. While the bottoms of my feet are super sensitive, but that usually means being tickled and subsequent face-kicking than erotic feelings.

This was my wife's profile picture when she messaged me on PoF. Maybe i do have a foot thing.

Personally, I don't think you have to have any sort of thing to find that picture alluring.

Symphonia

Banned
Have you played The Vanishing of Ethan Carter?
Isn't that the game from the people who made Everybody's Gone To The Rapture? I've heard mixed feelings about the game, although I did love EGTTR. I may play through EGTTR at some point, too, but is Ethan Carter worth looking in to?

Halcyon

Isn't that the game from the people who made Everybody's Gone To The Rapture? I've heard mixed feelings about the game, although I did love EGTTR. I may play through EGTTR at some point, too, but is Ethan Carter worth looking in to?

Firewatch reminds me of Ethan Carter a bit, not in gameplay or story but the atmosphere of being out in the woods.

I'd like to add that I haven't played any videogames in at least 2 years, so my knowledge of them is through watching youtube content. I found Ethan Carter to be a fun thing to watch.

This is applicable to you.

Somnia

I really enjoyed Firewatch, the ending was a bit of a let down as has been mentioned before, but I liked the journey and story of the game.

Misha

Banned
There are no good ones one except no country , and even that angered me deeply
no country bored me
...ok yeah I guess there are situations where I'm cool with it but 95% of the time it's the worst >_>
do people randomly tickle you or something? its only ever people I'm close to
I felt that Firewatch ended extremely appropriately, really enjoyed it.

the ending itself was great. the last 1/3rd of the game and the plot related sorta sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom