• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misha

Banned
check out this brilliance: so I got a replacement debit card awhile ago but my current one doesn't expire till july. I knew I have a high chance of losing my old one so I didn't activate my new one and just kept it in my bag. yesterday i just lost it (though probably just in pants pocket or something) so today i'm just activating my new card.

Misha

Banned
Oh god that accent I have no idea what he's doing

sounds like he's trying to speak in a Scottish accent with his mouth closed. can't imagine he ever heard someone from newcastle

Or why the English woman decided to talk to him in an accent

Or why he didn't kick off at her talking to him in an accent

I didn't see the full clip the last few times i saw it but that got me this time. :D

zeemumu

I wouldn't spend more than $25

You could certainly make it yourself for less than that.

I love my friends but not enough to have a $25 cap on the snack budget. I never even spent that much on pizza because I would always use a $10 off coupon to drop the price. I'll probably end up caving and going to the store to get a box of chicken and some blueberries. It's like $10.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
As someone pretty well traveled globally, bra shopping is miserable everywhere. When I lived in Japan I felt weird that my bra size was 85E. Now that they are way bigger post kiddo, I don't even wanna know how fat the new size would make me feel.

Halcyon

I love my friends but not enough to have a $25 cap on the snack budget. I never even spent that much on pizza because I would always use a $10 off coupon to drop the price. I'll probably end up caving and going to the store to get a box of chicken and some blueberries. It's like $10.

I feel like you can get a smaller veggie platter in the $7-15 range depending on your grocery store.

Also the bolded seems so random and I'm unsure if you are having a stroke.

:: trying to stealthily adjust self in public ::

Do alot of kicking your leg out.

I usually just adjust it and make eye contact with the nearest person.

Misha

Banned
As someone pretty well traveled globally, bra shopping is miserable everywhere. When I lived in Japan I felt weird that my bra size was 85E. Now that they are way bigger post kiddo, I don't even wanna know how fat the new size would make me feel.

:|

zeemumu

I feel like you can get a smaller veggie platter in the $7-15 range depending on your grocery store.

Also the bolded seems so random and I'm unsure if you are having a stroke.

Chicken's a decent alternative to pizza and we all really love blueberries. I always bring a box of blueberries regardless of what else I buy.

tumblr_o4j76aSYg21uofz0oo1_500.png

Halcyon

Because a bag of full of enough chicken for more than one person doesn't seem practical and plate definitely isn't.

And the blueberries just are, man. I don't know what to tell you.

I guess maybe I'm having a stroke because everything you're saying sounds like maybe you're an alien pretending to be a human being.

Are you bringing:

2587273_orig.png

blueberries_5box.jpg

If I said I was going to the store to get chicken and blueberries which again just sounds hilarious:

TJs%20chicken.png

Blueberries-pint.jpg

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
From left to right:

Zero Suit Samus, Donatello, a whole box of Super Meat Boys, Baby Mario, and Big Daddy from BioShock.

zeemumu

I guess maybe I'm having a stroke because everything you're saying sounds like maybe you're an alien pretending to be a human being.

Are you bringing:

2587273_orig.png

blueberries_5box.jpg

If I said I was going to the store to get chicken and blueberries which again just sounds hilarious:

TJs%20chicken.png

Blueberries-pint.jpg

Closer to the first one. It's in a white box with a handle. The blueberries are in a box similar to the ones in the tray that you linked but it has a lid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom