• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeemumu

I'm trying to think if I'd be all that different irl. I tend to act a little like Stifler when I'm around my guy friends for laughs, but most of the time I'm just fairly laid back. People mostly think i'm quiet or angry because I don't talk to anyone at work and I have resting bitch face.

I've gotten "quiet","nice", and "nonchalant".

And that I have big eyes, but that's just because I'm wide-eyed when I'm paying attention or focused

Woo, hospital.

What happened?

zeemumu

You would be surprised at how lazy maintainers are lmao

It took some level of competence to get there in the first place. You're not lazy as long as the job gets done. You just have a lot of free time.

Also, there's a Roscoes house of chicken and waffles down the street from the anaheim convention center. It's not pancakes but if you're still on the breakfast food binge when you come for Wondercon, that's an option.

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Today in lessons in feminity:

Don't mention to your girlfriend that she should get back to the gym when she's on her period and getting a facefull of ice cream.

Wait when have I ever shown great fondness for either Flash or GTA? I mean I like GTA fine but it's no Saints Row, Sleeping Dogs or Watch_Dogs.

PC game mods are trash, except of course Durante-style hotfixes that address a couple huge performance/output issues.

InFamous Second Son and First Light already did running around the city super fast (plus actual DC superhero games) and IMO did it much better than that mod. :)

SystemBug

Wait when have I ever shown great fondness for either Flash or GTA? I mean I like GTA fine but it's no Saints Row, Sleeping Dogs or Watch_Dogs.

PC game mods are trash, except of course Durante-style hotfixes that address a couple huge performance/output issues.

InFamous Second Son and First Light already did running around the city super fast (plus actual DC superhero games) and IMO did it much better than that mod. :)

I thought you liked The Flash TV show!?

zeemumu

My favorite part of the flash tv show is his love interest's dad. He's just so accepting of everything.

"Hey man, you've been trying to get with my daughter for like a decade. Why don't you make a move?"

You can vibrate your face and vocal chords to hide your secret identity from her? That's awesome, man!"

SystemBug

My favorite part of the flash tv show is his love interest's dad. He's just so accepting of everything.

"Hey man, you've been trying to get with my daughter for like a decade. Why don't you make a move?"

You can vibrate your face and vocal chords to hide your secret identity from her? That's awesome, man!"

haha yeah. hes a soul dad

zeemumu

I liked The Flash more when it had
Patty
. I would let Arrow kill
Laurel
a hundred more times to get
Patty
back on The Flash.

I would let Arrow kill
Laurel
to get a lot of different people back. Even if it meant reverting
Thea
to her season 2 bullshit personality.
White Canary
would never allow it though.

Huh?
Some of the biggest games now started as mods... :|

That's because people like this exist:
latest

case in point:
I wouldn't say that. DOTA, and by extension LOL wouldn't exist without them. And it's not a PC mod but Griffball wouldn't exist without Halo's forge.

I think CS and Unreal et al are trash too. Obviously a lot of love from many people, but you'll not find me among them.

yea, fuck videogames you fucking nerds. Playing in trash is the newest way to not be trash. Lets jump in the dumpster.

lol I'm coming off a huge gaming binge/marathon. I don't hate games. Just certain kinds.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
yea, fuck videogames you fucking nerds. Playing in trash is the newest way to not be trash. Lets jump in the dumpster.
I'm game. Let's do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom