• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dq1IAb3.jpg

I should've known OK would have its own version of a truck I hate the south

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
I must amend my answer, from left to right:

Blue Thomas the Tank Engine, Orange Transformer, Zero Suit Samus, Rafael, a whole box of Super Meat Boys, Baby Mario, and Big Daddy from BioShock

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I drove from TX to VA once on leave and in AK I saw a store that sold knives and tires. The absurdity of it makes me giggle to this day.

Jobbs

Banned
I used to go to kentucky every summer because we had christian summer camp at some college there.

the first time I went, I remember shortly after crossing the border into KY and reaching some little town, I saw a bunch of shirtless guys pushing a shitty old pickup truck across the street

I remember thinking.. okay, kentucky, we've made it

marrec

Banned
Take Bell Pepper, cut bell pepper into roughly sandwich shaped pieces. Put mustard, cheese, and salami between the sandwich slices, eat like sandwich, win at lunch.

marrec

Banned
it really can be both. pennsylvania, for example, is east coast, midwest and appalacia. Texas is south, southwest, and its own thing

Oklahoma is Western, Plains States, and Literally Hell, for example.

Seriously the worst state to drive through.

Jobbs

Banned
man my producers from adult swim just sent me a giant goodie box completely out of nowhere, which was insanely nice of them

03J1rMY.jpg

bear claws, glazed pecans, chocolate covered peanuts, pralines, peanut brittle, some other thing I'm not sure what it is...

shame you guys aren't here! I can't eat all this!

man my producers from adult swim just sent me a giant goodie box completely out of nowhere, which was insanely nice of them

03J1rMY.jpg

bear claws, glazed peacans, chocolate covered peanuts, pralines, peanut brittle, some other thing I'm not sure what it is...

shame you guys aren't here! I can't eat all this!

:: gains 20 pounds just by thinking about eating any of that ::

Misha

Banned
That too. But not the south. Unless you're Norcal...those fuckers...

I was joking about the south. I have a canadian friend who insists that the south includes everywhere under a certain longitude but doesn't see the problem with the yukon being more northwest than the mainland northwest territories

Halcyon

Do you think if we were all just magically in the same room, or maybe at a TGI Fridays enjoying unlimited Apps that it would be weird? Would there be a conversation happening in the same way they unfold here? Would we all just be talking about why Vazra's penis is out.

I've never done any sort of internet to real meetup other than with the women I've defiled. Do those types of things normally go well?

Jobbs

Banned
Do you think if we were all just magically in the same room, or maybe at a TGI Fridays enjoying unlimited Apps that it would be weird? Would there be a conversation happening in the same way they unfold here? Would we all just be talking about why Vazra's penis is out.

I've never done any sort of internet to real meetup other than with the women I've defiled. Do those types of things normally go well?

I've never done it either. I can get along with people in general though so I imagine I'd get along with anyone here

zeemumu

I've hung out with people from GAF before. Most of us can distinguish between what's appropriate for here and what's appropriate for real life.

I'd probably just be doing the same thing of being a sarcastic arse from the sidelines, but it would come across less miserable because I laugh all the time

Halcyon

I'm trying to think if I'd be all that different irl. I tend to act a little like Stifler when I'm around my guy friends for laughs, but most of the time I'm just fairly laid back. People mostly think i'm quiet or angry because I don't talk to anyone at work and I have resting bitch face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom