• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jobbs

Banned

tumblr_mw1gmvVc031sph8b2o3_r1_250.gif

me when i'm driving and i pass a car: jesus fucking christ finALLY the speed limit on this road is forty-goddamn-five wake the fuck up and drive you are a hazard why hasn't your license revoked i s2g

me when i'm driving and a car passes me: whoa there friend we are all merely travelers on the road of life plz take a deep breath it's not a race and you're not on fire it does not matter how slow you go as long as you do not stop

2 real

Jobbs

Banned
round 2.. is this a young irish lad who was about to eat cake then learned of his parents death just before he started eating, or is it a horrible STD

(งʘωʘ)ง

Misha

Banned
round 2.. is this a young irish lad who was about to eat cake then learned of his parents death just before he started eating, or is it a horrible STD

(งʘωʘ)ง

(ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง This is our town, SCRUB! (ง ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)ง

(ง •̀_•́)ง Yeah, beat it! (ง •̀_•́)ง

zeemumu

(งʘωʘ)ง

It's someone t-bagging a pair of breasts. Those aren't arms. Those are bent knees

Jobbs

Banned
the first one.

you're really good at this

final round...

is this a young woman trying to avoid eye contact with someone she already said goodbye to then walked right by in the hallway two minutes later, or is it an ex marine who served in the battle of fallujah jadedly averting his eyes and sighing at the sight of a car accident because he's already seen so much shit that nothing really phases him anymore, in fact, he can't feel anything

ʢ ͡°_ ͡°ʡ

Misha

Banned

final round...

is this a young woman trying to avoid eye contact with someone she already said goodbye to then walked right by in the hallway two minutes later, or is it an ex marine who served in the battle of felucia jadedly averting his eyes and sighing at the sight of a car accident because he's already seen so much shit that nothing really phases him anymore, in fact, he can't feel anything

ʢ ͡°_ ͡°ʡ

I see cyclops

final round...

is this a young woman trying to avoid eye contact with someone she already said goodbye to then walked right by in the hallway two minutes later, or is it an ex marine who served in the battle of felucia jadedly averting his eyes and sighing at the sight of a car accident because he's already seen so much shit that nothing really phases him anymore, in fact, he can't feel anything

ʢ ͡°_ ͡°ʡ

again first one. almost. it's a young woman trying to avoid eye contact with her longtime crush she already said goodbye to then walked right by in the hallway two minutes later which adds extra embarrassment.

Jobbs

Banned
again first one. almost. it's a young woman trying to avoid eye contact with her longtime crush she already said goodbye to then walked right by in the hallway two minutes later which adds extra embarrassment.

a while ago I was going to a doc appointment. my doctor was on the second floor of the building. I was going to take the stairs because that's what I always do. taking the elevator to go up just one floor means there's something fucking wrong with you.

but I have to walk RIGHT BY the elevator. there was this super muslim looking dude going into the elevator right as I was approaching, and I just kept walking, but then I realized he probably thought I took the stairs just because I don't like muslims. so I went as fast as I could to get up there before the elevator so I wouldn't have to see him again. and then I ended up having to walk right by him on the next floor so I avoided the fuck out of eye contact

a while ago I was going to a doc appointment. my doctor was on the second floor of the building. I was going to take the stairs because that's what I always do. taking the elevator to go up just one floor means there's something fucking wrong with you.

but I have to walk RIGHT BY the elevator. there was this super muslim looking dude going into the elevator right as I was approaching, and I just kept walking, but then I realized he probably thought I took the stairs just because I don't like muslims. so I went as fast as I could to get up there before the elevator so I wouldn't have to see him again. and then I ended up having to walk right by him on the next floor so I avoided the fuck out of eye contact

so it's you. plottwist! that means he's your crush!

Jobbs

Banned
so it's you. plottwist! that means he's your crush!

bro you saying im gay? BRO I AM NOT GAY I AM 100000% MAN DONT SUGGEST I'M GAY BROOOOO

:: watches sports ::

:: fixes truck ::

:: gets in fist fight ::

:: goes to stripclub ::

:: gets to chatting with manager about the business ::

:: gets ideas ::

:: buys strip club ::

:: increases profits by 20% in first quarter ::

:: buys beach house ::

:: drinks alone on the deck ::

:: longs for times past ::

bro you saying im gay? BRO I AM NOT GAY I AM 100000% MAN DONT SUGGEST I'M GAY BROOOOO

:: watches sports ::

:: fixes truck ::

:: gets in fist fight ::

:: goes to stripclub ::

:: gets to chatting with manager about the business ::

:: gets ideas ::

:: buys strip club ::

:: increases profits by 20% in first quarter ::

:: buys beach house ::

:: drinks alone on the deck ::

:: longs for times past ::

I know you're joking, but some gay men really like to emphasize how "straight acting" they are and it is the most annoying shit.

Halcyon

We had chicken catered today. It was gross and slimey looking so I ate a banana for lunch.

I did this earlier because I'm such a man.

sGI1Qqsm.jpg

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
The Uncharted series is awful, I'm sorry.

It's Tomb Raider plus testosterone minus interesting gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom