• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

FloatOn

okay I'm not going to lie, I got wrecked by the first boss a few times. but a combination of rolling and hell even blocking makes him a cakewalk. just roll left and poke in the butt.

bwsB4Hr.png

CaptionBot really likes giraffes for some reason.

James, your avatar is two giraffes near a tree according to CaptionBot.

Clive, your avatar is a couple of giraffes that are next to a window according to CaptionBot.

Couple months ago I went in for a follow up with my doctor to see if my medication was giving a positive effect or not. It took about 15 minutes total and consisted of me going into his office and saying, "Yep, these meds are working great."

$160

"We're going to want to do a second cleaning on your implant sooner rather than later, but it's not a major situation right now"

$137 apparently consists of poking my gums and telling me that I'll need a non-essential implant cleaning later.

oh yeah which is $300.

Halcyon

wife is making eggs for dinner then we're gonna go for a walk with the baby. I'm stopping and getting her some flowers because we had kind of a shit night last night.

zeemumu

Ohh...wooooaahhhh...things are weird

This is the real Bloodborne

Should I feel this woozy?

WOOOOOOOOoooooooo....

Game Over YEAAAAAAH

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
My collection of Facebook GAF friends grows

Soon I shall be a GAFemon Master

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I dunno man. I think I'm done accepting gaffers on Facebook. You don't want me as a friend anyway. I don't do jackshit on FB.
It's cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom