• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

marrec

Banned
Wii U has a knack for having certain games with REAAAALLLY high attach rates.

I am a big Nintendo fan-- Despite how much they hurt me with Wii, and how much they hurt me with what they did to Metroid, I still just like the Nintendo stuff. I love Smash Bros and Mario Kart and Mario Maker etc. I was just thinking the other day about how I want to play Mario 3D World. I never finished it.

It's pretty crazy how successful the software has been on the Wii U, can't even imagine what the software sales would look like when attached to a successful console.

NEW GLASSES ACHIEVED.

Let's see who notices.

Playing Mario 3d World, even though it released in November, made me feel like I was 5 years old again. As if I was playing it all night after just having unwrapped it on Christmas.
I actually played with with my niece that Christmas and seeing her face light up the same way I did when I first got a SNES made my heart completely warm.

Fuckin' Nintendo knows how to bring up those nostalgic feelings real good

I was the same with the Galaxy games. Parts of those games made me smile like a massive idiot

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
Got this in the mail.
F9CO1PT.jpg
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm sure the fuckers will find a way to increase my interest rate in new and exciting ways, but so far I'm pleased. I just wish I could get some extra cash for punitive purposes. But then again, this is Spain.

Kind of related, kind of not.

My parents are nearing their 70's (my father's hitting 70 next month) and they've been thinking of selling up and moving back to Spain to enjoy the rest of their years.

Even our family over there is turning around saying "Don't do this. Bad idea. Just come holiday for a while"

You ever just feel like listening to prince every day?

Fixed.

Terry Rosio (Shrek, Aladdin) will write a movie adaption of Mort.

Yo, what!? Day -1

--

I'm going to bed y'all. Today was the first day in what seems to be in a while to make me feel super accomplished and happy.

Ending on that high note!

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
Kind of related, kind of not.

My parents are nearing their 70's (my father's hitting 70 next month) and they've been thinking of selling up and moving back to Spain to enjoy the rest of their years.

Even our family over there is turning around saying "Don't do this. Bad idea. Just come holiday for a while"

On the plus side, property is dirty cheap right now as soon as you move a bit from the bigger cities.

On the plus side, property is dirty cheap right now as soon as you move a bit from the bigger cities.

(Sneaking in a reply before bed)

Hmmm.......it might pay to let me parents know about this and I should dig up some info.

They pretty much want to move back to Andalucia in one of the smaller towns

FENG did you play dark souls 3 yet

:: getting killed atm ::

No :( and its absolutely killing me.

I was gonna get it this week but I got sideswiped by bills and game setbacks so I'm broke till next week.

Other than an hour of your stream I've managed to accidentally be on media blackout so thats a plus :p

Edit : Granadier, it's the effects of this thread. The thirst has INVADED you now

FloatOn

I don't think I told you guys but I'm only going to school half-time over the summer. My life will be more normal soon. Can't fucking wait.

marrec

Banned
Dixie Chicks Landslide >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fleetwood Mac Landslide

Of all the terrible and misguided opinions that have ever been posted on the internet this one is perhaps the most terrible and misguided. It is an abandoned baby of awful opinions, left on some rainy night at the doorstep of the "Completely Wrong but Still Okay to Say Orphanage" and even the rector of that bleak establishment had to say "nope, sorry Jobbs' opinion baby but we cannot accept you."

marrec

Banned
That Battlefield 5 as WWI shooter thread makes it obvious that most people know fuck all about WWI.

Our schools have failed us.

That Battlefield 5 as WWI shooter thread makes it obvious that most people know fuck all about WWI.

Our schools have failed us.

History education in the US public school system is fucking abysmal. Most of what I now know about American and world history has been completely auto-didactic.

Misha

Banned
Should I watch the latest episode of The 100 or The American's?

Mmmm...

ban Jobbs instead

History education in the US public school system is fucking abysmal. Most of what I now know about American and world history has been completely auto-didactic.

history class was funny for me in school since i already knew more than the teacher up until 10th grade when they actually had teachers that cared

Halcyon

I'm so glad we're getting sun this weekend. I'm gonna get to take my daughter out for a nice long walk without bundling her up. Gonna maybe play some tennis and basketball with my wife down at the park.

Gonna drink a frozen alcoholic beverage of some sort, maybe clean out the garage. This should be an extremely recharging weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom