• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

jb1234

You guys are really making me want to buy Salt and Sanctuary, even though I promised myself I'd wait for a sale (or the Steam version, whichever comes first).

Somnia

Ugh Tornado Warning in my County, one spotted about 30 miles away and the storm is heading this way... hopefully it's just rain and hail when it gets here and no Tornado.

FloatOn

10421967_10153632142493515_7764274838631981447_n.jpg

Not surprised but still disappointed.....

Misha

Banned
i havent really been interested in salt and sanctuary cause i dont particularly care for the art style

okay ill stop

Jobbs

Banned
I'm working on the Vazra Demon rihgt now on the scripting side of things. almost got him working.

The fuck you think you're doing, weak c*nt pushing kids around.

I got a second serving here if it's needed. just needs to be brought in from the car.

Kevyt

not quite what you are asking for but i tend to feel uncomfortable when hit on by a gay guy cause i have no idea how to react :p

(pretty much just talking about jokes rather tgan serious hitting on)

I thought you were a girl though.

I don't mind it most of the time online but once at the gym I was just going through my routine and happened to be doing bent over dumbbell rows.

92503-katy-perry-hot-fanning-herself-W6Yu.gif

This guy was standing kinda weirdly close to me but I was focused on my lift. I eventually hear 'hey man those are cool shoes' which I have gotten a few times.

I started making small talk and he keeps adding to the conversation. Compliments my hat and I start to get confused. He's like 'you from around here? I've never seen you around' then busts out 'what are you doing later'.

I finally get that he's hitting on me. This has never happened to me and I actually get kind of upset and say 'I think you're barking up the wrong tree buddy' and give him sort of a nod off.

It wasn't my best moment and I think I was upset because I felt caught off guard and that maybe I was giving off some sort of vibe.

Then afterwards I felt bad and saw him again and said I was sorry and I didn't mean to be so rude and he said it wasn't a problem.

I don't blame him tbh.

If he would have come to you much harder, then yeah I can see why you'd be upset but perhaps he was just looking to be friends and needed some advice?

Benefit of the doubt! lol. :p

Misha

Banned
I'm working on the Vazra Demon rihgt now on the scripting side of things. almost got him working.

I got a second serving here if it's needed. just needs to be brought in from the car.

how do you commit yourself to one project? (besides a kickstarter and publisher deal)

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Any idea on how Vazra will sound?

Vazra

Trying not to get depressed over the political climate is easier said than done

Hmmmm wanna chat or play something we have in common to keep yourself distracted or dealing with family? You have me on steam so we can chat anytime really.

Jobbs

Banned
Any idea on how Vazra will sound?

Prolly the same type of little growls as most other things

how do you commit yourself to one project? (besides a kickstarter and publisher deal)

you pretty much said it. I have no choice. =) Easy when you don't have a choice.

Trying not to get depressed over the political climate is easier said than done

Hillary + Kasich ticket?

Got a little something for you in my van as well...

It's time

Seinfeld+Slap+Fight.gif

Jobbs

Banned
but you somehow did something to get to that point :p

I made a number of little prototypes and false starts before deciding I wanted to basically make a Metroid game. I knew Nintendo was never makin' one so I saw an opening. The game became more than that, but those roots are clearly evident -- And I'm okay with it.

21 min in looks like Vazra's kind of combat

-

and wow John Kasich's daughters are cute, I don't know if they're of age or not so I'll leave the comment there

Misha

Banned
You get hit on by gay guys?

That's interesting... O:
well like i said, its just joking. my onenfriend does it cause he does it to everyone else so he does it to me so i wont be left out or something
Some people call it "party favors"
invoker-laugh.gif
i dont get it...
That's good.

Re: soccer friends: Years ago my ultimate (frisbee) friends referred to my girlfriend as my 'girlfriend in Canada' because she didn't seem to exist.

my friends and i used to do that with my one friend's internet girlfriend. hed disappear and skype her and wed joke that he was masturbating or something.

another friend actually had a gf that we knew but sometimes hed say he had to leave to take some meds and later wed find out he didnt bother to come back cause he was doing something with his gf. so we eventually called his gf his meds
I made a number of little prototypes and false starts before deciding I wanted to basically make a Metroid game. I knew Nintendo was never makin' one so I saw an opening. The game became more than that, but those roots are clearly evident -- And I'm okay with it.

i feel like youre saying i should go for my paper mario clone idea

FUME5

It is widely considered one of the worst / most bizzare MMA fights, there was some fuckery with the sanctioning for the event, but for those two guys to basically do nothing for 30 minutes left me speechless.

Ceallach

Smells like fresh rosebuds
I hate Let's Plays, but I m loving the James & Mike Goat Simulator. I think it's because they have natural reactions not the forced bullshit most YTers

Vazra

I've been working on the opposite side. All programming, pretty much. I can draw but it's not art school good.

With art you can improve with practice but with programming you need tons of patience which I seem to lack.
cm-vi1.gif

Jobbs

Banned
I hate Let's Plays, but I m loving the James & Mike Goat Simulator. I think it's because they have natural reactions not the forced bullshit most YTers

Dude right now I"m watching a live stream of mofo Mike doing a swordless Zelda run

The game I'm inspired by has no fan following Jobbs.

Most likely would flop if I could make it but then again I dont know shit about programming so its mostly impossible at the moment.

Wow an actual colorful game on Gamecube. Not familiar with it.

Vazra Demon keeps running away from me!

zeemumu

With art you can improve with practice but with programming you need tons of patience which I seem to lack.
cm-vi1.gif

I fell into it because I wanted to make video games when I was younger. It frustrates you at first but you start to get into the groove of it and you learn to only make one part of a program at a time and then test the program furiously. Mostly just looks like this:

3b4.png

My drawing usually follows a weird rule where it won't turn into the thing that I want it to be. there's a big chance that it'll turn into a dragon drawing. I never got the hang of pen work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom