• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FakeGAF Episode 5: The Thirst Awakens

Status
Not open for further replies.

FUME5

I've never actually done X, I need someone to do it with me :(

Haven't had any for about a decade and a half, funnily enough, it was a mitsubishi.

See but I know you well enough at least to know that you'd be joking! :p

I mostly only get offended if I'm tired and not thinking clearly, then everything moderately affronting registers as a personal attack.

Oh. I'm going to be honest I've never used the PS4 share functionality. So in the heat of the moment neither did I think of it nor would I have had any trust in my ability to capture a screenshot in a timely fashion.

Haha, true.

The share button works well on PS4, same with the 'Xbox record that' vocal command on the Xbone, but then there is a step or two too many to get that pic / vid to their hosting services and then to something you can share it to the net IMO.

Is his shirt made of pubes?

It is now. The town has a pube prince and a bird with horrible taste in movies. Off to a good start Misha!

Granadier

Is currently on Stage 1: Denial regarding the service game future
The way you both describe it sounds like Sony needs to work on that feature. It was a big deal at launch; the button is even called "Share".

On X1 it's just double tap gem + Y, then go to xboxdvr or xboxclips and link the image.

Pube armor would be more effective. one wants to fight a man wearing pubes

indeed. ew

AU4Lan5.jpg

zeemumu

Does it count as a thirst trap when you constantly post about how happy you are being single or is that considered something else?

Because these posts keep alternating between that and how much being single sucks.

FUME5

Hairy men are gross not sure how girls deal with it

Very few of them are as precious as you are about it. Granted, I'm relatively hairless apart from my chest and belly.

Does it count as a thirst trap when you constantly post about how happy you are being single or is that considered something else?

I......don't know. More likely a middle finger to the ex combined with a bit of self validation.

Jobbs

Banned
Very few of them are as precious as you are about it. Granted, I'm relatively hairless apart from my chest and belly.

I......don't know.

I don't doubt it. I'm just giving my ow. Reaction. We all look at our own Windows. Many girls also crave D and I can never understand that either. Oh well.

If the purpose of pubes is to retain odors or something I can safely say we don't need it want that bullshit I. 2016

I don't doubt it. I'm just giving my ow. Reaction. We all look at our own Windows. Many girls also crave D and I can never understand that either. Oh well.

If the purpose of pubes is to retain odors or something I can safely say we don't need it want that bullshit I. 2016

Oh, good, you do it too! I thought I was the only one who accidentally hits double space instead of n space.

zeemumu

I......don't know. More likely a middle finger to the ex combined with a bit of self validation.

But shes been doing it for over a year.

So for the 100, nigels gonna float right?

Misha

Banned
ive seen a very interesting thing sites are doing to get around ablock. they opennthe link you click on in a new tab and redirect the old tab to something else. it isnt seen as a popup or ad so your adblock doesnt notice. fairly clever

it's not like they asked to be hairy, asshole

"oh my god, freckles?! what a gross asshole!"

do people get freckles in their asshole? That seems difficult to achieve.

also it's a lot easier to get rid of hair than freckles. For permanent pureness you can get it lasered off like me! :)

(it's okay to be hairy if you want to be hairy)

rKKKXHb.gif

yes

Also, body hair exist so people with no significant muscular definition don't look like soft, doughy corpses when naked. There's your evolutionary purpose. It also looks great on my regal chest, so there.

It's kind of funny that you stand against my body shaming with further body shaming. Also I feel compelled to inform you that the Klan infested your gif.

6GJWk.gif

yes

Also, body hair exist so people with no significant muscular definition don't look like soft, doughy corpses when naked. There's your evolutionary purpose. It also looks great on my regal chest, so there.

This is false

I am so very hairless and also just a glob of human shaped material

EDIT: Oh my god apparently Brendan Kelly was one of the random people they interviewed in Illinois on CNN yesterday I need to see a video of this

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
It's kind of funny that you stand against my body shaming with further body shaming. Also I feel compelled to inform you that the Klan infested your gif.

6GJWk.gif

I must confess I'm a bit of an hypocrite regarding body hair. I think it can look great on men*, but the same is not true for women**. Not that I'd ever tell anyone what to do with their bodies.

*I trim/shave some unruly parts of my anatomy such as my triceps (since I'm pale and you can see some fuzz creeping at the gym) and I believe in reciprocating. If she takes the effort to groom herself to your liking, you just need to correspond. Otherwise you are just being a dick.

**it's mostly an arms/legs/face/glutes thing. A soft fuzz is no issue for me, but I just can't deal with leg stubble :( IDGAF about pubes as long as it's not like a rainforest down there and much to my own surprise I don't mind armpits *at all*. It's something that is just... there.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
Yo funky don't check your inbox if you don't like chicks with leg hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom